Thread: HGH/Sust

r1zen is offline New Member

HGH/Sust

Hello all

I'm more of a reader than poster as you can see.

I'm ready to do my second cycle and would like some input/advice. I'm 22 years young, 200 lbs and around 13-14% BF.

I saw a doctor this time and spoke with him. He asked my goals and I told him I'd like to gain mass and in the end, lean out and eventually get below 10% BF.

His rec's were to get on HGH 2IU's 5/2 and Sust for 3 months. Then following up with PCT.

My real question is I guess is what to expect from the HGH? I know @ 2 IU's a day I probably wont see much of lean muscle gains. I plan on running the HGH for 6+ months...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This wasn't a US Dr but I don't like his recomendation, 2iu for a 22 year old isn't going to do much if anything at all. Sus sux in my book, you're getting different blood consintration do to the different esters in it.

You'd be better off using some test enan or cyo with some EQ or deca , for your second cycle, you'd be wasting that money on HGH, JMO

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    In bold......

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    This wasn't a US Dr but I don't like his recomendation, 2iu for a 22 year old isn't going to do much if anything at all.I agree Sus sux in my bookCouldn't agree more, you're getting different blood consintration do to the different esters in it.

You'd be better off using some test enan or cyo with some EQ or deca , for your second cycle, you'd be wasting that money on HGH, JMOAgree once again.

JohnnyB
    ~Pinnacle~

r1zen is offline New Member
    What do you rec for a 22 y/o taking HGH? 4-6 IU?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as said above by two respectable bro's stick with aas at your age. no need to go with hgh at your age.if you wanna gain muscle then hgh is'nt gonna do much anyway and for leaning out get your diet in check. take advantage of your high endo hgh levels at your age.

-rodge

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    listen to the abouv advice as all three know wat they are talkin about mate!!

Thread Information