RealDeal24 is offline New Member

hgh and slin timing

i plan on running 4iu's of hgh and 10iu's slin for my pct. Can I take all 4 iu's of hgh im pwo along with my slin or should I split up into 2 in the am and 2 pwo with my humalog? I wanted to do 10ius slin in right bicep and 4 ius hgh in left bicep pwo.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    you could pin 5 iu's humalog and 2 iu's gh in each arm, same pin, couldnt you? That would even out any site specific stuff.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    split up the hgh.

you can load the slin and the hgh in the same pin.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why would you slit up slin/hgh? Split the HGH, but when doing the slin/hgh pwo, do it all in one shot, don't try to spot inject with it.

JohnnyB

if i were to bring the slin and hgh in a preloaded slin pin in like a little cooler to the gym would it be ok. 4ius of hgh and 10ius of slin in the same pin.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal24
    if i were to bring the slin and hgh in a preloaded slin pin in like a little cooler to the gym would it be ok. 4ius of hgh and 10ius of slin in the same pin.
    yes it would be fine thats what i do. but split up the hgh, 2iu with the slin pwo and the other 2iu before bed or AM.

-rodge

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    ok bro sorry to steal this thread but I have a few questions about this. I too will be starting slin soon and I am going to be running 8IUs HGH a day and was thinking of splitting it up like this:
    2 in the morning, 2 before I work out, 2 with my insulin PWO and then another 2 right before bed.
    Does this sound like a good aproach when running 8 IUs, that realy spreads the shots out all day.

Also is it good to take the HGH right before you work out, I have been doing it and have been getting great pumps in the gym, I am taking generic HGH and it is the shit. I heard one person say they tried it right before they worked out and there workout suffered alot.

hgh gives me a great pump when i take it before my workout

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot red baron, that makes alot of sense, I realy dont want to be shutting my natty production down perminately, but sometimes it seems the most effective method is the most dangerous. But I will do what you said and see how that works for me, thanks..

Thread Information