Snoop is offline Associate Member

HGH Startup Effects?

I started my Jin on the Nov 17th at 4IU's per day. I was fine the first two days. Now I find it hard to sleep at night as I wake up every couple hours, is this a known side to GH? Today I just wanted to sleep as I feel like I have no energy not sure if this is the GH or lack of sleep? Any input would be great.

goose is offline Banned
    Don`t worry,It`s what we call your mind is playing tricks with you,when you start a new anabolic .Actually, HGH helps you sleep.You should run the dose at 2iu the first month,this way you will not get any sides,it will let your body get use to the extra HGH,then increase, good luck bro.

goose4......
    Last edited by goose; 11-21-2005 at 06:27 PM.

I wish I could agree on the mind tricks, but the lack of sleep at night is not a figment of my imagination =) I was sleeping fairly well prior to the onset of growth.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Try doing 2iu for 2-3 weeks then 3iu for 2-3 weeks, then hit the 4iu mark. That way you body can adjust to the HGH, some people can start at that dose with no problem. But it doesn't look like you fit into that category. Give it a try and see what happens, you have nothing to lose

JohnnyB

Thanks guys, I will start today as I have have only taken in 2IU, just one other question....Are bad headaches a know side. I have the worst headache today and nothing can stop it. I have already taked 5 alieve and tried to sleep it off, this is by far the worst headache I have had in my life. When I when to CVS to buy the asprin this morning I was walking down the isle and I had to stop. I thought I was going to pass out I got real light headed.
    Last edited by Snoop; 11-22-2005 at 01:45 PM.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    I sleep like a baby on HGH but like everyone said try lowering your dose

Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    I sleep like a baby on HGH but like everyone said try lowering your dose

How long did it take to begin sleeping well after starting you GH?

simm is offline Senior Member
    I had serious headaches whilst takin hgh,and have been havin mri scans and seein endo's ever since.Could not lift head when on growth and sickness like u wouldn't believe.Eyesight is deteriorating too..May have been a problem with me anyway and the hgh speeded it up,i'll never know....Lower the dosage and be careful!!!

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    i think it depends on time of inject

Simm that sounds horrible man, I dont think I am walking that same road thankfully. Being the knuckle head I tend to be I have maintained the 4IU for the past 2 days. today I had the headache again, so I will now lower the dosage as of tomorrow becuae I just took the second dose about 10 min ago.

Thread Information