Snoop is offline Associate Member

IGF / GH Cycle Question

I have only been on growth for one week and looking to add some IGF to the mix on my second month. I had originally planned on starting dbol and IGF at the same time. Would it be best to run all 3 (GH/IGF/Dbol) at the same time or just the GH and IGF during the second month and wait till the 3rd month to begin the AAS??? Second Question, what kind of gains can one expect from running GH and IGF together?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'd run the Gh for about 2 months by itself to start. That way you can get IGF levels up nicely before you start AAS.

Before I go on any further when you mention AAS are you strictly referring to just D-bol??? If all you're going to run is GH and D-bol then I might just stop here.

Do me a favor and list what AAS you are going to take. I ran my GH for 2 months then ran a 4 month cycle then ran Gh for another 2 months post cycle. But my cycle consisted more then just D-bol, I hope your does too,

My current cycle will look like the following:

wk 1-4: HGH 4IU 5/2
    wk 5-8: HGH 4IU 5/2, IGF-1 60mcg 5/2
    wk 9-12: HGH 4IU 5/2, D-bol 50mg ED, EQ 300mg M&TH, Test Cyp 300mg M&TH
    wk 13-15: HGH 4IU 5/2, EQ 300mg M&TH, Test Cyp 300mg M&TH
    wk 16-24: HGH 4IU 5/2, EQ 300mg M&TH, ARA test 450mg M&TH
    wk 25-?? Still working out the details on the last of the cycle.

Growth will continue for the duration of a year with a summer cycle dropped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    My current cycle will look like the following:

wk 1-4: HGH 4IU 5/2
    wk 5-8: HGH 4IU 5/2, IGF-1 60mcg 5/2
    wk 9-12: HGH 4IU 5/2, D-bol 50mg ED, EQ 300mg M&TH, Test Cyp 300mg M&TH
    wk 13-15: HGH 4IU 5/2, EQ 300mg M&TH, Test Cyp 300mg M&TH
    wk 16-24: HGH 4IU 5/2, EQ 300mg M&TH, ARA test 450mg M&TH
    wk 25-?? Still working out the details on the last of the cycle.

Growth will continue for the duration of a year with a summer cycle dropped in.

Oooooooooooooooooooooo ok I got you now. Layout looks pretty decent but the doses look really low. With my experience with EQ anything under 500mgs you're not going to see too much. I just finished running almost 4 months at 600mgs and didnt feel it til about week 8.

Even the test doses look low and why are you switching from Cyp to Enanthate in week 16? I"m assuming that when you said ARA you're pertaining to the Aranian test E amps right? Why dont you just stick to 1 ester and ride it out? A higher dose would be nice.

What are you trying to get from this cycle??? And are you runnig IGF-1 or IGF-1LR3?

Should I wait 4 weeks of running growth before the IGF or is it best to start now to kick start the growth?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    Should I wait 4 weeks of running growth before the IGF or is it best to start now to kick start the growth?

I'd run the GH weeks 1-8 alone then run the IGF weeks 8-12 with the D-bol. When I first ran my IGF I did so with Anavar . Had great results.

Thread Information