marshall law is offline New Member

Is 25 years old too young for HGH?

Is 25 years old too young for HGH? If so, why?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know a lot about this subject but I'm inclined to say yes. But I dont know your stats or lifting experience so you should say what the others say

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Before I get into a lengthy post,let me ask you a question.

Are you a high level athlete?By that I mean are you pursuing some sport as a career?

~Pinnacle~

marshall law is offline New Member
    no I'm not a high level athlete, I'm just looking to make some gains and burn some fat that will be more permanent than those that I have seen through my use of AAS. I have been working out now for about six years and juicing for about 4 and I am considering this because I want to see more permanent results.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall law
    no I'm not a high level athlete, I'm just looking to make some gains and burn some fat that will be more permanent than those that I have seen through my use of AAS. I have been working out now for about six years and juicing for about 4 and I am considering this because I want to see more permanent results.
    First off,nothing is permanent in regards to anabolics in general.Secondly,HGH is not a mass type drug.If you're looking for some extra mass from something other than anabolic steroids you might want to consider running cycles of IGF for 30 days,and in between that slin for 30 days.

As for burning fat,there are much cheaper alternatives than HGH.

Lastly,HGH needs to be ran at least 3 mos to see results.6 months or more is the suggested cycle.And at your age in order to really see results off HGH you'd need to run at least 4-5 iu's ED.And the results you'd see off that dose would be an expensive fat burner,nothing more,but it will help to retain mass while you're off cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Hunk is offline New Member
    I was going to use HGH at the age of 22, but i read that its not any idea until your in your 30:s or you are going to go pro.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm 24, ran GH at 4iu for 7 months. Pinnacle hit every point clearly. Not worth it at all. I think I'll wait another 5-10yrs before I do it again.

BD

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'm 24, ran GH at 4iu for 7 months. Pinnacle hit every point clearly. Not worth it at all. I think I'll wait another 5-10yrs before I do it again.

BD
    I'm not planning to run it soon but still would like to know what made you think it is not worth.

Thanks,

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Im 27 and it wasent worth the money no and why its not worth it? because i ran jin 4ius ed for 5months and if i compare the price with the gains i got was it worth it hell no ,Lr3 IGF-1 is better for mass gaines and why does gh work better on older guys because your hormon production gh,Test starts to decline at the age of 25 so thats logical then that a 35 year old will get better effect because he´s gotr lower levels

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    for you guys sayin it wasn't worth it...

its not worth it for mass, but would you agree that you probably lost a lot of fat on GH?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    its not worth it for mass, but would you agree that you probably lost a lot of fat on GH?

I lost a decent amount of fat but can think of many many other ways of losing some BF then spending that kind of money of GH. First choice would be a proper diet and cardio regimen then take it from there. Too many people turn to "help" and dont even have the basics under control

Agreed, I would not do it again. The gains are so small that it is almost unnoticable. Just my opinion.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    I think that are you 35+ then gh could be something if you run it 6-12months 4-5ius/ed with aas/slin and now you can get cheap generic Gh that works just as good as jintropin so i were to run another gh cycle i would probably run some generic gh

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    how about GH for keeping more gains after cycle?

does it work in that respect or not?

(i refuse to use igf)

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    how about GH for keeping more gains after cycle?

does it work in that respect or not?

(i refuse to use igf)
    Yes,it will help in retaining mass,but again,diet is always the main factor.

~Pinnacle~

I thought it did a good job, but not worth the money. I've experienced similar results with clen . GH and clen are both known for retaining muscle after a cycle.

supersteve Guest
    I found it kept the sides from tren away pretty well. I didn't get night sweats once while I was on. Insomnia was kept at bay for a long time, and acne was a non-issue.
    Also it kept me lean while eating way over my maintenance calories.

It isn't ridiculously expensive if you've got a good source (don't pm me lol), but you can get 500iu of generic gh for ~$800. If you homebrew your AAS, it doesn't work out being that bad all up.

I'm a month into my GH cycle of 5iu's/day, and I feel as if it's just starting to kick. I'm running it w/ 1250mg test/wk for 8 wks, and 40-50mg dbol /day for 6 wks, I will begin my insulin use within the next couple weeks. So far I'm liking GH, its giving me a pretty full and pumped look and I'm nowhere near as bloated as I should be running all this test and dbol. I think when I drop this dbol I'll be able to see my abs again. I'm going to run GH for 6 months, I'll give it a fair chance. However I wont do it w/out slin and a shitload of test. W/out slin I've heard the shit is almost useless.

BTW, I'm also 25 myself. The only downside to this stuff for me is the fatigue on it. I'm tired as hell all the time. I'll sleep 10 hrs, wake up and eat, then go right back to bed for 2 hrs sometimes. It's constant fatigue, so maybe that means I'm growing?

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    W/out slin I've heard the shit is almost useless.
    Agreed, I only ran slin for a short while at the end and did notice better results.

doghunter is offline Member
    what are the sides of using this slin wrong or something happening playing with insulin

You die an excrutiating death.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    playing with insulin

That's definitely not the best word to use in the same sentence with Slin. "Playing" with slin can be playing with your life. As IB already stated

Thread Information