gwig is offline Junior Member

LR3 Igf-1 questions.

Has anyone tried muscle-research's products? If someone bought 1mg of lr3 igf-1, how would you measure mcg's from that? I hear that 30 days is a good time to run igf, how long will a 1mg bottle last me if I ran 50mcg's a day?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig
    Has anyone tried muscle-research's products? If someone bought 1mg of lr3 igf-1, how would you measure mcg's from that? I hear that 30 days is a good time to run igf, how long will a 1mg bottle last me if I ran 50mcg's a day?
    you can run it at 50mcg's 5 day's on 2day's off for 4 week's

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't used IGF myself but have done some research and this is what I have found so far. Most IGF1 (including M-R IGF1) comes in a concentration of 1000mcg per ML or CC so it makes it easy to measure in an insulin syringe. 10 IU on the syringe is 100mcg. Do the math.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig

Stocky pretty much broke it down as far as how to run 1mg over the course of a month.

I've never personally tried MR's LR3 but its the next check on my things to do list. I know a couple that have ran it and LOVED it.

Personally running 50mcg a day will be a waste. Even if it is your first run. I ran 50mcg for my first run and after 2 weeks I started running 80mcg. I'm running 100mcg's now and will never un under 100mcg again. Reason being that at 50mcg I wasnt seeing anything. Nothing, nada, ziltch, well you get it. After I bumped it up I didnt want to stop, by that time I hot my 30 day mark.

If I were you I'd order at least 2mgs from MR. That way you can run 80mcg/day no days off!!!! On non-workout days just shoot it once immediatley after your breakfast.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Jay is one of the ones that need more to see results, I'd say start at 60mcg, which is a change of me, I always recomended 40-50mcg, but after reading posts by Bros like Jay, I've upped my beganing dose. I did fine with 40mcg on my first run, but I have low HGH/IGF-1

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Jay is one of the ones that need more to see results, I'd say start at 60mcg, which is a change of me, I always recomended 40-50mcg, but after reading posts by Bros like Jay, I've upped my beganing dose. I did fine with 40mcg on my first run, but I have low HGH/IGF-1

JohnnyB

I remember when I first started researching LR3 you were the one that helped me out big time, and I thank you for that.

You were right with that statement about me needing more. My buddy that I lift with weighs 275 and has just about the same BF as me. He just finished taking 50mcg/day and got great results. If I take 50mcg I dont really see much of anything

Just like anything else It's based on the individual

Thread Information