tempbrit is offline Member

Interesting HGH Info

I was discussing the fact that I am now using GH with a guy at a gym I frequent and he introduced me to another guy at my who uses it regularly. This guy happens to be somewhat of a celebrity, not a big name, but you would recognize the face.

So he claims that GH is the rage because it leans people out so well. He listed off a number of people who he "claims" use GH on a regular basis, simply as a means to remain lean. I must admit that this guy was very very cut and lean.

I guess this surprises me, because from what i have learned is that GH might assist people in the bodyfat area, but the actual benefit is fairly minimal.

Just curious what others have experienced with bodyfat reductions and GH.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HGH does help with fat lose, but to be as lean as possible it still comes down to diet. It's been said that many of the hollywood types are on HGH

JohnnyB

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    There is no question that HGH helps you maintain a more lean appearance ... I don't think it is that anyone denies that, it is just that its ability to shed fat has been overblown on many forums. HGH will certainly mobilize fat. It is just that it will do so over a several month period ... it isn't anything like utilizing some of the more potent fat loss supps that we have at our disposal.

Before HGH was part of my mainstay arsenal, I would have to maintain a BF% of around 11-12% during my growth portion of my year. Since HGH has been a part of the equation, I am able to stay in various stages of single digit BF pretty much year round ... and I attribute that in good part to HGH. This was a very gradual change though ... it wasn't like I started HGH one day and then 6 weeks later was ripped to the bone. It is more in general terms. It will allow you to stay leaner than you would typically, and while putting on mass as well.

I also know some pretty public faces that are using HGH. Some are using it to stay lean, others are using it to maintain a youthful look and skintone while they are getting on in age. It is probably a bit overused at this point. It is certainly a great tool at our disposal ... but it is far from the miracle cure for all age, health, and bodybuilding woes that it is blown up to be in some places.
    i defenitly need to look nto this stuff, all i hear is good

tempbrit is offline Member
    There is no question that HGH helps you maintain a more lean appearance ... I don't think it is that anyone denies that, it is just that its ability to shed fat has been overblown on many forums. HGH will certainly mobilize fat. It is just that it will do so over a several month period ... it isn't anything like utilizing some of the more potent fat loss supps that we have at our disposal.

Before HGH was part of my mainstay arsenal, I would have to maintain a BF% of around 11-12% during my growth portion of my year. Since HGH has been a part of the equation, I am able to stay in various stages of single digit BF pretty much year round ... and I attribute that in good part to HGH. This was a very gradual change though ... it wasn't like I started HGH one day and then 6 weeks later was ripped to the bone. It is more in general terms. It will allow you to stay leaner than you would typically, and while putting on mass as well.

I also know some pretty public faces that are using HGH. Some are using it to stay lean, others are using it to maintain a youthful look and skintone while they are getting on in age. It is probably a bit overused at this point. It is certainly a great tool at our disposal ... but it is far from the miracle cure for all age, health, and bodybuilding woes that it is blown up to be in some places.
    Thank you for taking the time to provide such an informative response. Extremely helpful!

I should have also stated that this person is also using it to reduce the aging signs as well, but primarily to remain lean.

fz1
    fz1 is offline New Member

2 question if you dont mind, What dose do you run. Also have you heard of gh blasting and what do you think about that. Blasting menaing 18iu for a week once a month. Thanks

abcde is offline Female Member
    blasting means 18ius per day or per week? 18 ius per day (for one week a month) sounds like it could cause some real damage...

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    The main changes with gh-use, that I have recognized during a 1year course of 2-4iu/day, was a much better immune system, a better skin and skin-tone, and all extremties were ripped, like never befor.

IMHO one should always use a aromatizing hormone with it, so it be only 25mg dbol .

It´s mainly that you get a better overall look, which comes from every single cell, with the gh-use and that you´re able to stay healthy and are not thrown back by some minor infections.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 12-05-2005 at 04:32 PM.

fz1
    fz1 is offline New Member
    My doses vary depending on the season ... from 3 IU's per day to 9 IU's per day. For the most part, I use 6 IU's per day ... one 3 IU injection at about 4-5 am in the morning, and another 3 IU's at about 1pm in the afternoon. Occasioinally I will add another 3 IU injection at about 9am.

As far as blasting goes, I think for me anyway it would really depend on your situation. The reasoning behind it is that children in puberty when they are about to hit a major growth spurt with "blast". They will go for about a week having as much as 7 HGH pulses of 2 IU's each for that week (so about 14IU's per day ... 84-98 IU's for the week). After this, their HGH production will drop back to a more normal range for a time.

The differences I see when using this model for adults is that we are not growing bones, height, etc. like a pubescent child would be. We are mainly interested in muscle growth, repair and recovery, and fat mobilization.

Since for the most part the effects of HGH are cumulative, I would say that for someone just starting out with an HGH cycle, the more traditional 5/2 or ED scenario will work just fine ... and probably as good if not better than blasting. Down the road, when the more traditional methods have exhausted their good, then certainly blasting would be a way to potentially sparks a bit more growth. I believe that is why you hear some of the pros doing something very similar to blasting. They have blown all of their receptors to oblivion, and are basically much larger already than the human body was designed to be. Their options are very few to continue to get bigger ... but the powers that be (officials and judges) have made it clear that bigger is what lets them win the money to pay the bills ... so they continue to try different things to "trick" the body into just a couple more pounds of growth here and there. For them, blasting is probably a good thing to try. For most of the rest of us, it isn't necessary ... we can get great benefit from a more traditional cycle model.
    Really great reply thank you.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    HGH does help with fat lose, but to be as lean as possible it still comes down to diet. JohnnyB

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

Diet is the key to everything in this lifestyle. I know way too many people that constantly ask me questions where I live about juice. Then you see them go to the drive up window ordering burgers on their way home from the gym. No one seems to take the time to pick up a book or even just read a few educated articles anymore. People want the easy way out, thinking that popping a few pins here and there will solve everything.

People constantly come up to me and are like "whats the best fat burner?" Then when I say muscle they smirk as reply with "No, that I can buy at the store, you know a pill that burns fat." WTF is wrong with people!!?!?!!?

Ever heard the saying "Death has got to be easy b/c life is hard?" It's so dam true. You gotta give respect to the guys that really look good. This can be a strenuous lifestyle. Hitting playues, not having the time to sometimes eat and train properly. Many road blocks in our paths, and then thats when you turn to AAS. If you want to shed a few Lbs. you dont turn to GH. You take that money, put it towards some food that is regimented around a proper timed, clean, well proportioned menu.

This is a bit off topic but i figured to throw it in for those that are skeptical about running GH for fat loss. I'm currently on it for to assist in keeping my low BF% while bulking. It's definitely doing the trick, no doubt about it. But when the summer time comes and its time to shred. There are way too many tools off assistance then to spend that kind of Money on GH.

Thread Information