mtown is offline Junior Member

lr3 IGF 1..do I have this right??

okay i am planning on doing this sometime in the near future and have been researching this to make sure I do right. Assuming I start at a dose of 40mcg's. I will use it PWO. would u reccomend bilateral injections of 20mcg's? for example both quads? Secondly would you reccomend a shake with the dextrose immidiately afterwards? I have used insulin before PWO and it went very well. The highest dose i used was 10 ius. I know the IGF makes you alot more sensitive to the insulin so if i were to use insulin with this (at a much lower dose) how would u suggest i use them together, or would u say to not even mess with it? any thoughts, suggestions, comments are definitely welcome. I Would like to hear your opinions and experiences with this and what worked the best for you. thanks alot for the time.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I recently started with 40mcg's. After 3-5days bumped it to 80mcgs. Much better! I Drink 100%/200% P/Carbs within 15mins of IGF PWO. 1hr later eat a meal equal in Prot/Carb, Then 2hrs later eat again, trying to stay away from fats. I would use the slin on the 4weeks inbetween personally and shoot it all in one bodypart.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    okay i am planning on doing this sometime in the near future and have been researching this to make sure I do right. Assuming I start at a dose of 40mcg's. I will use it PWO. would u reccomend bilateral injections of 20mcg's? for example both quads? Secondly would you reccomend a shake with the dextrose immidiately afterwards? I have used insulin before PWO and it went very well. The highest dose i used was 10 ius. I know the IGF makes you alot more sensitive to the insulin so if i were to use insulin with this (at a much lower dose) how would u suggest i use them together, or would u say to not even mess with it? any thoughts, suggestions, comments are definitely welcome. I Would like to hear your opinions and experiences with this and what worked the best for you. thanks alot for the time.

When running the IGF I"m assuming that you're going to run LR3 correct??? If so then there is not point in bilateral injections. Just shoot it once PWO in desired body part. I like Bi's and quads. Then switch injection sites on the following day.

When I tried LR3 for the first time I too started out at a low dose. What a mistake and waste of both time and money. As IB already stated, once he bumped his dose up he started getting results. Same thing happened in my situation. If I were you I'd buy at least 2 mgs and start at 80mcgs. What brand are you planning on running???

I was working on using both LR3 and SLin together but after a lot of researching I came ot the conclusion that rotating them, as once again IB stated, is the best bet. I'd rather keep a constant source of a shuttling substance rather then running them together and then taking a month of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'd rather keep a constant source of a shuttling substance rather then running them together and then taking a month of everything
    Agreed, good point.

yeah that sounds good fellas. i appreciate it. i am using Lr3, so i will follow that advice and shoot in 1 muscle instead of splitting it up. good call also on getting 2 mg. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    yeah that sounds good fellas. i appreciate it. i am using Lr3, so i will follow that advice and shoot in 1 muscle instead of splitting it up. good call also on getting 2 mg. thanks again.

Any further assistance we're here. Best of luck buddy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Any further assistance we're here.
    ok Farva! hahaha Just watched SuperTroopers the other day, made me laugh sorry

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    ok Farva! hahaha Just watched SuperTroopers the other day, made me laugh sorry

Wow you were actually watching TV??? I figured in your free time you'd be in the lab cooking up some goodies.

LMAO!!! WELL, you gotta wait for the cocking guns to do what they do.

on the Lr3 IGF info page, mr sparkle says something about 1st drawing out BA water and then drawing out the IGF to make sure you are able to get all the IGF into the injection site. do you do that? would you reccomend that i do that and if so, is it neccessary to draw out 30 iu of BA water as he says, and inject all of that with the IGF??

Did it first time, but find that pulling in 10-20iu of air works just as well. Put the air on the plunger side of the syringe and push slowly allowing the air to push the IGF in. BW works as well but isn't necessary IMO.

Also, you risk contamination of you IGF if you draw the BW first. Just another reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Did it first time, but find that pulling in 10-20iu of air works just as well. Put the air on the plunger side of the syringe and push slowly allowing the air to push the IGF in. BW works as well but isn't necessary IMO.

Also, you risk contamination of you IGF if you draw the BW first. Just another reason not to.

Couldn't say it any better then that. I didnt like adding some BW, I too prefer the "bubble" technique. Easier and quicker too

good advice.. thanks alot, IBD, and Jayova, you have no idea how much i appreciate your help.

Thread Information