showoff713 is offline New Member

human growth horomone

i try to get on here pretty regular and i never see to many posts about hgh can anyone give me any information or advice on how to take them, how much to take and anything else you should stack with it to make it safer. this is not for me its for a friend who cannot get on but wants information... any info would be greatly appriciated.

Quote Originally Posted by showoff713
    i try to get on here pretty regular and i never see to many posts about hgh can anyone give me any information or advice on how to take them, how much to take and anything else you should stack with it to make it safer. this is not for me its for a friend who cannot get on but wants information... any info would be greatly appriciated.
    1st HGH is super expensive and should be stacked with Insulin . If you have never cycled, I'd advise you to stay clear and just get some good old Test enanthate and take it @ 500 mgs / EW. This will produce results.

If you looking for strength and to cut for a first cycle, use Test Prop and a little Tren acetate or EQ

Quote Originally Posted by showoff713
    Birthday:
    December 19, 1985

goose is offline Banned
    Unless you are an sports pro,you should not think of HGH,if your under 29.

goose4............

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    werd
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your "Friend" does now that GH is a substance that must be injected everyday for 6 months??

the stuff you see in stores that you can buy and take in pill form?? tell him to follow the instructions.. and good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I just posted a reasonably thorough guide to HGH that I wrote by request on a couple of the forums I am a Mod at. Hopefully it will help you answer some of your questions. Here is the post -

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=208314

We needed this.Five star like all your posts

goose4.................

Thread Information