JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

Insulin help please...

Hey guys I been thinking about using insulin for awhile now and had some questions...I have read many posts and stickys but still wanted to clarify a few things....first of all here are my stats...

I am 22 years old 5'7 205 (12%BF a little high for me really in off-season)
    I have been cycling anabolic steroids for about 4 years now and am a very competative bodybuilder....
    Now I was wondering if adding insulin into my current cycle would be beneficial??

here is what I am on now

Weeks 1-16 Test E. 1000 mg/Week
    Weeks 1-16 EQ 600 mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10 Tren E. 500 mg/week (I will be jumping into a contest cycle right after this cycle from weeks 17-28)

Now I am not even sure what insulin is the easiest and most efficient to use but I can get a hold of as much Novolin R U-100 as my dad gets it all the time for free....im not sure if thats the one I want to use but Im sure you pros can tell me....also what kind of gains am I looking at here? I know you can never know but is it a totally different experience from reg. anabolics??
    also i know you have to follow a strict PWO diet as insulin is very dangerous you have to do a lot of monitoring which i have read and wrote down, but other then that I like to stay lean in the off-season and add as much quality mass as possible ...I know it can give you a lot of size if used correctly I just want to know what kind of size? also what kind of diet is most beneficial while using insulin? thanks....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    There are way too many questions in here that could easily be answered by just simply using the search button. Try asking 1 or 2 questions at a time after you get the basics down. That wil make it easier to help you out.

Secondly, Novolin-R is quite similar to Hum****-R. I would try to stay away from a longer lasting Slin, especially for your first time around. Novalog or Humalog would be better. Dont go with Nov****-R for the reason that your dad gets it. You'll just be setting yourself up for injury and worse,

This board has way too much to offer to be stuck on these questions. Take a look around and research as much as possible. No one on this board will do your homework for you, but there sure are a lot of people that will be willing to help. I"ll be one of the first.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27
    here is what I am on now

Weeks 1-16 Test E. 1000 mg/Week
    Weeks 1-15 EQ 600 mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10 Tren E. 500 mg/week (I will be jumping into a contest cycle right after this cycle from weeks 17-28)

Also, the steroid forum has lots of benefits as well.. PCT for this cycle will most likely start 2 weeks after your last shot of Test E then will last about 3-4 weeks. So by taking a look at that, you will only be off for about 6 weeks before jumping back on? .

Check the bold too

there is no PCT because I will be starting my contest cycle after these are finished right away as i stated above

I will be starting my contest cycle after these are finished right away

Ohhhhhhhhhh weeks 17-28..............I didnt see that, now I know why you're running your cycle the way you are.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You are more than likely not to benefit from insulin as much as you would benefit from any other drug enhancing compound. All insulin will do is help you with the process of nutrition consumed, this is great for recovery and perhaps PCT. Try and get yourself some Humalog as it is a fast acting insulin.

By the way, insulin won't give you a lot of size.

-Gear

alright well this is what i got so far tell me if I need to add anything....
    I workout at 2 p.m. and i live about 5 minutes from the gym so after my workout if i rush home and take a shot of humalog you think i will be ok? after the shot I will then consume a protein shake consisting of dextrose,creatine and whey protein, all in water( i know i do 10 g dextrose per I.U. but how much protein?)....about a hour later I consume another meal with high protein/carbs but low in fat....also i will start off at shooting 4 I.U. then up it everyday after that by one....this cycle will last for 4 weeks.....am i leaving anything out rather then having a gatorade handy just in case?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I workout at 2 p.m. and i live about 5 minutes from the gym so after my workout if i rush home and take a shot of humalog you think i will be ok? after the shot I will then consume a protein shake consisting of dextrose,creatine and whey protein, all in water( i know i do 10 g dextrose per I.U. but how much protein?)....about a hour later I consume another meal with high protein/carbs but low in fat....also i will start off at shooting 4 I.U. then up it everyday after that by one....this cycle will last for 4 weeks.....am i leaving anything out rather then having a gatorade handy just in case?
    Have you peeped at this??? http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=207799

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good. Yes keep a high sugar low fat drink on you while insulin is active. Take about 75g of protein PWO.

-Gear

Thread Information