Thread: IGF Pre Contest

j martini is offline Member

IGF Pre Contest

This question is for those with experience of using igf pre contest.
    I have a contest coming up in march and i am going to use igf, I will be using it from 12 weeks out through to 8 weeks out.

My question is if i take a 4 week break and start using again 4 weeks out up until the contest will it cause any water retention if so when should i discontinue use.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    rodge and I believe pinnicle have that experiance

JohnnyB

Bump for rodge and pinnacle

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have no experience with lr3 pre contest as i have'nt done a show after i started using hgh/lr3/slin. but i'm def gonna use it in the upcoming pre-contest.what i'm gonna do is lr3 4 weeks on/4off and planning it so that i'm 4 weeks off before the show as i'm planning on using slin for carb loading fase. and thus i want to be off the lr3 for a while as that would make the slin less predictable.

remember that you can run high dose of t3 when on lr3, it makes a great cutting drug imo.

-rodge

Ok thanks, i think i will discontinue the igf, 1 week out to be safe.

Also Rodge in regards to Slin and carb loading if i was you i would try to be ready early and do a trial run with the slin and carb loading. You dont want years off contest prep going down the drain as we both know your condition can go from awesome to awful very quickly if you are not careful.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i know but the upcoming contest is a try out for the universe in november.

-rodge

Odin is offline Member
    Could a person do this before a contest. Come in dry and shredded and two days before the contest shoot a crap load of igf-1r3 or slin and fill your muscle up full of glucose from carb's then take a strong diaretic to flush out the water after words? Is it that hard to fill the body with carbs and flush water out. Tonds of DHT like masteron would help the water rention too I would think. THe combo of Masteron,tren , EQ prop, femera and a directic would be enough to
    flush the water out within a day I would think??

Thread Information