gq3856 is offline Junior Member

Just got my igf-1 lr3 from MR

just got it today and it looks like a very small amount of liquid in each vial. Do i need to mix this with something befor i use it.

Thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No, you can draw up some BW or sterile water, then the LR3 if you'd like. It'll help minimize the sting of the AA when injecting IM, it'll burn Sub-Q

JohnnyB

gq3856 is offline Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info i think i do have some left over sterile water. Any specific amount i should use to dillute it. was thinking of taking about 40 or 50 mcgs to start this is my first cycle of Igf-1. Also best im site. Keep hearing about the bicep but was thinking of maybe my thighs.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gq3856
    Thanks for the info i think i do have some left over sterile water. Any specific amount i should use to dillute it. was thinking of taking about 40 or 50 mcgs to start this is my first cycle of Igf-1. Also best im site. Keep hearing about the bicep but was thinking of maybe my thighs.
    U are using a slin pin so shooting biceps is not bad. I wldn't shoot quads. I wld keep it to a smaller muscle like bi's or tri's... As far as mixing it with something, I don't.. I have not had it sting much at all. Just shot 80mcgs in my right tri and didn't feel a thing...

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    U are using a slin pin so shooting biceps is not bad. I wldn't shoot quads. I wld keep it to a smaller muscle like bi's or tri's... As far as mixing it with something, I don't.. I have not had it sting much at all. Just shot 80mcgs in my right tri and didn't feel a thing...
    Haven't you felt any pain? I mean can I still train that muscle the next day?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    Haven't you felt any pain? I mean can I still train that muscle the next day?
    No pain... the worst it ever felt was a quick sting, but that was when i injected right out of the fridge and the igf was ice cold... normaly I keep it in an eyeglass case and put it in my gym bag... so it's room temp by the time I inject in the stall....

I have never had post injection pain either....

Thread Information