simm is offline Senior Member

Should i / Could i ??

Just had some great news from my new neurologist..My 'little' pit tumor is not causin my headaches or eyesight problems as it is regarded as to small..Therefore do you guys think i could use steady dosages/2-4 iu hgh daily without any probs...Main concern is obviously my eyesight yet that maybe something like migraines or stiff neck as neuro thinks..!!! Replies much appreciated on this 1......

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would still be carefull with it or even avoid hgh at all if it was me.

great to hear that the tumor is smaller and causing less problems then you thought it did.

take care,

-rodge

Thanks alot for that awnser rodge....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would be asking us, we're not Dr's, you need to go to an endocrinologist and ask him/her. We can only guess as to what might happen, you need medical advise for something like that

JohnnyB

I will ask my doctor..Just that docs here in uk are very unimpressed with stuff like that and tell you that wat u are doin is illegal and you should not chemically enhance yourself etc etc...All your awnsers are very much appreciated tho..You are all more informative than doctors around here!!!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Put it into a hypothetical question, would the tumor grow if I were to use HGH? If they ask why do you ask, say because I want to know all I can about my tumor and you heard if it does grow that means it's cancerous, be very inquiring, make other question too, but make sure he answers all of them. It's your body, so you have the right to know all the answer to all your hypothetical questions. Mix um up, don't ask about the HGH first

JohnnyB

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good thought johnnyb

-rodge

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    I will ask my doctor..Just that docs here in uk are very unimpressed with stuff like that and tell you that wat u are doin is illegal and you should not chemically enhance yourself etc etc...All your awnsers are very much appreciated tho..You are all more informative than doctors around here!!!!!

Your very right,the medical Community in the UK are very Oppresive with this type of Therapy,it`s not like the usa,where you can get a subscription for HGH.Don`t forget the American Econmy is 75% consumer based,therefore, the demand is present,the medical industry in the United States is a billion dollar industry,who gains the very few,the shares holders.They don`t have free healthcare,the uk Goverment don`t want to give HGH the green light,because it will eat into our buget.My girlfreind brother is a doctor,I will contact him,and PM with any advise,can`t promise anything, take care.

goose4..............

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    HAHA...Johnny knows his way around the doc's office.Years of HRT has made him a very sneaky man.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks alot guys..I really appreciate all of your input..I am going to 'inquire.' lol..Thanks again every1

Thread Information