mtown is offline Junior Member

IGF-1 Lr3 quick question

Will be doing 80mcg's. would u shoot all of it PWO, or would it be better to split it up, say 40 in the morning and 40 PWO??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    This is a topic of debate.Reason being there are no actual studies to prove which is the best way to run LR3 IGF-1.

I've ran this quite a few ways at different doses.I've came to the personal conclusion,that splitting the higher doses up during the day worked best for me.
    However,I do know quite a few guys that have/are running 80 mcgs ED at PWO and getting great results.Bottom line is you need to experiment and find what works best for you.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think its a matter of personal preference. as pinni said both ways will work,so you have to try for your self to see what suits you best.

-rodge

mtown is offline Junior Member
    allrighty, ill just have to see what works best. i appreciate your time and help!

goose is offline Banned
    I have only run one IGF cycle.Ran it at 100mcg's PWO,no problems at all.Felt great,just some sweats.

goose4.............

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    allrighty, ill just have to see what works best. i appreciate your time and help!
    That's the best way

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    Will be doing 80mcg's. would u shoot all of it PWO, or would it be better to split it up, say 40 in the morning and 40 PWO??

Glad to see that you're posting a lot on this topic. ALways good to see people that want to educate themselves before jumping the gun and then asking questions.

As everyone has already mentioned it's mainly based on preference. So I'll share mine. I have tried both ways and cant say I have seen a difference in the two. Either way I have gotten good results. I'm currently in my last week of 100mcgs a day and was splitting it up 50am 50PWO. Next run will most likely be the same dose but will run it all PWO.

Makes more sense to split the dosage but have heard of many getting good results taking it all PWO. Either way best of luck.

Thread Information