Luuke is offline Junior Member

Need info about dose/injecting IGF-1 LR3?

I got two bottles of IGF-1 LR3 1mg that was already suspended with AA. I plan to do it for 4 weeks and start off at 60mcgs first. I want to use the bubble method so i don't waste anything. Is this accomplished by just sucking in some air and then inserting to the LR3 vial 90 degree ? that sound about right?

Only thing is i have 1cc tuberculin syringes to use.

I've read around the forum pages (won't allow me to search) but still seem confused on how many "ticks" i should go to? I was told the very first "tick" on a 1cc syringe is 20mcg. So by this would I need to go to the 3rd "tick" (.03cc) to achieve 60mcgs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuke
    I got two bottles of IGF-1 LR3 1mg that was already suspended with AA. I plan to do it for 4 weeks and start off at 60mcgs first. I want to use the bubble method so i don't waste anything. Is this accomplished by just sucking in some air and then inserting to the LR3 vial 90 degree ? that sound about right?

I've read around the forum pages (won't allow me to search) but still seem confused on how many "ticks" i should go to? I was told the very first "tick" on a 1cc syringe is 20mcg. So by this would I need to go to the 3rd "tick" (.03cc) to achieve 60mcgs?

You have the bubble method a little reversed bro.First you'll draw your IGF,then pointing the pin towards the ceiling you'd draw 20-30 mcgs of air.Then reverse the pin towards the floor and tap the barrel til the bubble goes against the plunger.Finally..INJECT!

You are correct.The first tick on a 1 cc slin pin would be 20 mcgs.So for 60 mcgs you'd draw to the third tick.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You have the bubble method a little reversed bro.First you'll draw your IGF,then pointing the pin towards the ceiling you'd draw 20-30 mcgs of air.Then reverse the pin towards the floor and tap the barrel til the bubble goes against the plunger.Finally..INJECT!

You are correct.The first tick on a 1 cc slin pin would be 20 mcgs.So for 60 mcgs you'd draw to the third tick.

~Pinnacle~

The bubble technique has always worked well for me. I've found it more efficient then drawing some BW and worrying about contaminating my LR3. Go with what Pinn said.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like drawing up some sterile water or BW then the LR3, it won't contaminate it, becasue it'll only be together for a short time. Now if you add BW to the vial, that's a different story. If you draw the LR3 slowly, they stay seperated, at least for me.

We all have different ways of doing things, this isn't cookie cutter injecting

JOhnnyB

Luuke is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys much clearer now!

I just ordered some .5cc syringes with 29g 1/2 needles. This should make it easier to measure and read. One tick on this should be 10 mcg or 1 IU.

I will try to bubble method, i never asked for BW or anything so it never came with it.

thanks again

MadeInDK is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Im not totally clear on this buble method. Do you actually inject air into your muscle, i have always heard that injecting air is a big no no ?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInDK
    Im not totally clear on this buble method. Do you actually inject air into your muscle, i have always heard that injecting air is a big no no ?
    just a tiny buble is enough and as long as you aspirate it won't hurt you.

-rodge

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Draw the IGF into the slin pin. So if you're using 70mcgs, you would point the needle up in the air and draw in 20-30mcgs of air. Then you point the pin toward the floor and flick the barrel to bring the air bubble to the top between the plunger and the IGF. Now when you inject you should get all or most of the IGF into the target area with the air bubble clearing the rest that's in the base of the needle and the needle itself. I hope this makes it clear for you.

Pinnacle taught me this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuke

MadeInDK is offline New Member
    Thanks for your replies guys.

I do understand the method, how you use an "air piston" to empty out the entire syringe, i was just uncertain about the safety of injecting air into the muscles. I have read somewhere that you should always make sure that your syringe is clear of any air bubbles, before you inject it.

gq3856 is offline Junior Member

i tried that with some hgh

sub q and noticed a little come out after i was done

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

I do understand the method, how you use an "air piston" to empty out the entire syringe, i was just uncertain about the safety of injecting air into the muscles. I have read somewhere that you should always make sure that your syringe is clear of any air bubbles, before you inject it.
    Air (at a small amount) in your muscle won't harm you.You'd need around 5 cc of air intravenously to kill you.

~Pinnacle~

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Bro you need to inject about 20ml of air to cause death, read this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=103225

Thread Information