Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Will Insulin EASILY Make You Become Diabetic?

I read this by Big Cat: "Again a reminder of the high risk involved with insulin . It can make you a life-long diabetic and in the worst case, it can kill you. I strongly advise against the use of insulin compounds. Should you not heed my warning, follow the protocol to the letter. One slip could mean your life."

Now, I'm guessing that you only go diabetic if you use insulin over the 5 week period and that it would only happen in extreme cases. Will insulin usage inevitably make you diabetic?

I'm doing my first cycle of Test, EQ, and D-bol and thinking of doing insulin the first 5 weeks and the first 5 weeks of PCT with IGF-LR3. I've heard insulin should not be used in first cycles however. Let me know what you think.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    Will insulin usage inevitably make you diabetic?
    Not if used properly.

I've heard insulin should not be used in first cycles however.
    That is correct. A first cycle should consist of only testosterone .

Why is that? Won't I make more gains if I use insulin ? This is technically my second cycle since I did one with Test E only about a year ago. I was looking at the insulin because my training will be pretty intense... 6 days a week, then 4 days, then 6 days... the whole high intensity, medium intensity periodization thing.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Why is that? Won't I make more gains if I use insulin? This is technically my second cycle since I did one with Test E only about a year ago. I was looking at the insulin because my training will be pretty intense... 6 days a week, then 4 days, then 6 days... the whole high intensity, medium intensity periodization thing.
    slow down killa and read around, good stickies above.... good threads discussing this......

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i wouldnt worry about using that yet. besides the results might not be what you expect.

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member
    Not to say that you would not use insulin intelligently, but I would strongly advise against slin use in your case. With only one cycle under your belt there is much to learn, and you have so much more growth in store before you should consider using slin. It requires a lot of respect from the user for there are many rules to follow. Save it for later when you will see the difference it can make. Right now it might help out with a pound or two but you would never know because you can probably put on 20 with just a test only cycle!

i see what you mean... ive been reading up on insulin and if i do it in the future, i will know how to handle my carb intake.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everybody is different, so one may become dependant easier than another. So it all depends on one and his/her genetics. But generally speaking I don't belive insulin can make you dependant that easy.

-Gear

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    to my knowledge there has not been one reported case or study to support becoming dependent on slin,i have been on it for damn near 17 months with only a week or two off..im fine.............as far as i know.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    to my knowledge there has not been one reported case or study to support becoming dependent on slin,.
    Precisely bro...all you hear is "I heard this about this BBer" and "I heard that about that BBer"....since when is "I heard" legitimate scientific proof?I've yet to see of any of the "I heard" cases step forward to elaborate on how they became insulin dependent.Like dosing protocol/abuse..whatever....
    I'm sure it's possible through years of abuse,running high doses twice daily.But to read what some people say on this board, in regard to the fact you can only run it 4 weeks,or you risk dependency,just makes me cringe.

~Pinnacle~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    just ask me,i'll tell you if you can do it or not....god knows i have....haha

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    I read this by Big Cat: "Again a reminder of the high risk involved with insulin . It can make you a life-long diabetic and in the worst case, it can kill you. I strongly advise against the use of insulin compounds. Should you not heed my warning, follow the protocol to the letter. One slip could mean your life."

Now, I'm guessing that you only go diabetic if you use insulin over the 5 week period and that it would only happen in extreme cases. Will insulin usage inevitably make you diabetic?

I'm doing my first cycle of Test, EQ, and D-bol and thinking of doing insulin the first 5 weeks and the first 5 weeks of PCT with IGF-LR3. I've heard insulin should not be used in first cycles however. Let me know what you think.
    not to me (yet)

Thread Information