jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Had surgery on Thurs.

I had a fatty tumor removed 2 days ago. I'm not supposed to see the doc again for 2 weeks. The pain around the site is already gone. Something came to mind that I read awhile back. There was someone that was running GH for awhile before his surgery and it helped him heal faster. So fast in fact that the surgeon had trouble removing the stitches. I've been on Jin for the past 10 months. Is this going to be an issue or am I worried about nothing? My mother is a nurse practitioner so I could always have her look at it and possibly remove them for me.

bro,
    I wouldnt worry about the stitches being to hard to get out haha. Wouldnt u want to heal faster? Removing stitches dont even hurt. I'd love to know ur progress as far as he****g faster because thats awesome. I was on test E when i went under i had arm surgery and i didnt atrophy at all while being in a cast. Its an awesome feeling and surprises that shit out of the docs. haha
    -Wild

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I too would be interested in the DR reaction If in fact you do heal quicker because of the HGH let us know.

supersteve Guest
    I started my hgh 5 days after gyno surgery and the scars healed in a matter of weeks.
    I had the disposable stitches so thankfully didn't have to get them out.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i recovered real fast after surgery when i ripped of my pec major while on hgh/lr3 with some test and deca . doctors and physical therapist were amazed. my stitches did'nt need to be removed tho.

-rodge

Well I pulled the bandage off last night expecting to see a bunch of stitches, dried blood and bruising. There are no visible stitches and just a bunch of SteriStrips holding the outer layer shut. My mother says he must have used the self dissolving kind on the inner layer. The site looks really clean too, no bruising or blood and only a little minor swelling. I can poke at it with no pain. I can't wait to get back in the gym but I don't want to pull the thing open. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

Awesome JB. The doc must have used vicrol stitches(dissolving kind) Your Lucky as with mine i had both but i had like 45 stitches haha.But my vicrol didnt dissolve in my body. My body rejected them and pushed them right out of the wound. hahait was quite wierd to see string hanging outside my arm haha. But yah dont ripp that shit open.
    -Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    Awesome JB. The doc must have used vicrol stitches(dissolving kind) Your Lucky as with mine i had both but i had like 45 stitches haha.But my vicrol didnt dissolve in my body. My body rejected them and pushed them right out of the wound. hahait was quite wierd to see string hanging outside my arm haha. But yah dont ripp that shit open.
    -Wild
    I just wish I had thought to bring my digital camera. I could have posted pics of my ribs.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Well I pulled the bandage off last night expecting to see a bunch of stitches, dried blood and bruising. There are no visible stitches and just a bunch of SteriStrips holding the outer layer shut. My mother says he must have used the self dissolving kind on the inner layer. The site looks really clean too, no bruising or blood and only a little minor swelling. I can poke at it with no pain. I can't wait to get back in the gym but I don't want to pull the thing open. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.
    That's awesome bro!!

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information