goose is offline Banned

One month: Slin vs LR3

I would like to hear from people who have tried both,and report an analysis of the difference between them results wise.particular intrest is people who run slin around 10iu and LR3 around 100mgs,for a month .I have heard that LR3 run at 100mgs is about 50% weaker than slin,is this a correct observation ?
    Some report slin as a good mass builder,others report it`s better for recovery due to it`s ability to help you with the process of nutrition consumed.What do you guys think? Thanks guys for any input.

goose4........
    Last edited by goose; 12-04-2005 at 10:16 AM.

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    This could be bad news for IGF if your correct.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LR3 is weaker compared to slin, when you're looking at is glucose shuttling properties, but it has the added growth factor that helps burn fat. So slin is stonger when it comes to the shuttling of glucose, but it can add fat.

So they can be compared, but it depends on what you're look for as to how they compare. If you are looking for staight mass, slin is the one to use, if you are looking for lean mass with fat lose, LR3 is the one to use.

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks johnnyb,what kind of gains do you get from slin?

goose4.......

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    LR3 is weaker compared to slin, when you're looking at is glucose shuttling properties, but it has the added growth factor that helps burn fat. So slin is stonger when it comes to the shuttling of glucose, but it can add fat.

So they can be compared, but it depends on what you're look for as to how they compare. If you are looking for staight mass, slin is the one to use, if you are looking for lean mass with fat lose, LR3 is the one to use.

JohnnyB
    I agree with your analogy of slin vs IGF.

Most,if not all,guys I know that run slin aren't looking for mass gains while using it.They primarily use it as a quick transportation system to shuttle much needed nutrients to muscle cells.Some say slin doesn't contribute much mass at all.Others say it puts on roughly 1 lb of mass per cycle.Which isn't bad considering the low cost.Whereas IGF won't put on much more mass than that in a 30 day time frame(albeit it's all lean mass),and the cost it quadruple that of IGF.

I've only used slin and IGF together,so I can't comment from a personal point of view the differences.I was diagnosed with Candida late in my slin cycle.Actually,that was sort of a good thing.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well I have ran both several times. So here is what I have concluded through my journey.

While on Slin it definitely gave me more results as far as strength and somewhat a little mass. It fills my muscles up so much that it makes them appear much fuller. Typically when I come off I retain most of what I gain but that fullness drops down a bit. I'm sure while on slin and all that building material is being pushed into my muscles it saturates them with some water from all that carb intake.

While on LR3 I really like the gains. I"m more of a lean person looking for lean quality muscles. While on LR3 I slightly gained some weight but at the same time dropped a little BF. And for someone like myself with my goals that was perfect. It's based on preference and Goal but I do have to say cycling the 2 is one of my favorite things to do. That way I can get a constant "shuttle bus" of nutrients and still remain getting results even for when I"m not on AAS.

As far as sides there were absolutley none with LR3. Even while pumping 100mcg a day I saw and felt none what so ever. It really has to be one of my favorite weapons to use in my venture to creating the perfect body.

Now for slin it was much different. Carb intake has to be watched and meals have to be timed. I even go as far as carrying around glucose tabs while its active in my body. I get very lathargic at times so I have to consume moer carbs to combat those effects. I do see how some can get fat from Slin but I never have. Results are constant and steady.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well I have ran both several times. So here is what I have concluded through my journey.

While on Slin it definitely gave me more results as far as strength and somewhat a little mass. It fills my muscles up so much that it makes them appear much fuller. Typically when I come off I retain most of what I gain but that fullness drops down a bit. I'm sure while on slin and all that building material is being pushed into my muscles it saturates them with some water from all that carb intake.

While on LR3 I really like the gains. I"m more of a lean person looking for lean quality muscles. While on LR3 I slightly gained some weight but at the same time dropped a little BF. And for someone like myself with my goals that was perfect. It's based on preference and Goal but I do have to say cycling the 2 is one of my favorite things to do. That way I can get a constant "shuttle bus" of nutrients and still remain getting results even for when I"m not on AAS.

As far as sides there were absolutley none with LR3. Even while pumping 100mcg a day I saw and felt none what so ever. It really has to be one of my favorite weapons to use in my venture to creating the perfect body.

Now for slin it was much different. Carb intake has to be watched and meals have to be timed. I even go as far as carrying around glucose tabs while its active in my body. I get very lathargic at times so I have to consume moer carbs to combat those effects. I do see how some can get fat from Slin but I never have. Results are constant and steady.
    Good post Hova, was about to order slin, but think I'll start with LR3, then if down the road, I may give slin a try.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Good post Hova, was about to order slin, but think I'll start with LR3, then if down the road, I may give slin a try.

Or if you feel comfortable enough you can run the 2 on and off as some like to do, including myself.

Slin will cost you peanuts, LR3 is a bit more $$ but worth it to me. Give MR a holla, havent heard one bad thing about his product. His LR3 is on my Xmas list

supersteve Guest
    It fills my muscles up so much that it makes them appear much fuller.
    Do you notice this on off days as well or just after you shoot pwo?

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Do you notice this on off days as well or just after you shoot pwo?

In my case it's constant. It's not a temporary pump as you would think. At first I figured it would only be but I felt and looked full throughout the duration of use......Really one of my favorite compounds to use. As long as you know how to use it I really feel as if it can help with some tremendous gains..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thanks johnnyb,what kind of gains do you get from slin?

goose4.......
    I haven't used slin yet, I've done a lot of research on it but haven't tried it yet, it is on my list to try.

JohnnyB

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    I have only used slin andi really do like it....As stated earlier it really gives your muscles a nice and full appearance. In my experience it is more practical for recovery when used alone. Paired with an AAS i would imagen the results would be much better but thats common knowledge.I however didnt really put on any weight but it definitly has the potential to.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    From my experience, LR3 is the more potent mass builder and also cuts some fat. I think IGF SMOKES slin. Remember this is just my experience with it. LR# gives me great pumps during my lifting and helps strength immediately and gives a little lean mass. SLin jsut fills me out temporarily for a few hours after my workout and helps my recovery, I don't see any REAL mass form slin. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I don't see any REAL mass form slin.
    Most don't bro.Unless you consider BF mass?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    From my experience, LR3 is the more potent mass builder and also cuts some fat. I think IGF SMOKES slin. Remember this is just my experience with it. LR# gives me great pumps during my lifting and helps strength immediately and gives a little lean mass. SLin jsut fills me out temporarily for a few hours after my workout and helps my recovery, I don't see any REAL mass form slin. Just my 2 cents

Awesome, keep it comnig!!! It's personal feedback like this from good members that makes me contemplate my next move. Obviously LR3 worked wonders with you over Slin. Great to see you getting results. I just finished my LR3 today so now comes the slin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Most don't bro.Unless you consider BF mass?

~Pinnacle~

I'm sure spound would have no problem if we rephrased that with LBM.

I'm sure spound would have no problem if we rephrased that with LBM.
    From slin?LBM(lean body mass).............

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    From slin?LBM(lean body mass).............

~Pinnacle~

I figured he meant to say that he never really noticed any LBM, yes Lean body mass rather then mass.

Some people put on 15lbs. on a cycle and claim it to be all muscle. Sure its considered mass, but how much of that is really LBM? I"m anal when it comes to body comps. I have one of the other trainers at my gym test mine at the same time of the day prior to workouts whenever needed.

Some people put on 15lbs. on a cycle and claim it to be all muscle. Sure its considered mass, but how much of that is really LBM?
    tru dat....I read that all the time.Drives me NUTZ!!!!

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    The more I learn about slin,the less desire I have to try it.I don`t think I need it in my Weponary.My goal is to push LR3 to 200mgs,I think that will be much more Intresting in all departments.

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The more I learn about slin,the less desire I have to try it.I don`t think I need it in my Weponary.My goal is to push LR3 to 200mgs,I think that will be much more Intresting in all departments.

goose4.....

Running a dose at 200mgs a day that would roughly cost you a MG. a week ($200). That means for a month you'll be dropping $800!! I cant talk b/c I just coughed up $900 for 3mgs of Igtropin.

I'd have to say for Pro's over Con's I too would have to go with LR3. I just like running the Slin in between, I still get results and It will cost me about $20.

The only reason I havent gone up to a dose like that is due to research. I truly appreciate a lot of these LR3 threads. It leads us up to our own conclusions. I've searched and searched and cant find anything on LR3 and human studies. So when dosing comes into play we have to rely on each other.
    I started at 50mcg b/c It seemed to be the norm at the time. Then after listening to Pinnacle I bumped up to 100mcg and it was a great move. I'm not afraid of climing to 200, would just like to see someone else post their results at that dose. After roaming my favorite board and lurking in a few others, I have yet to see someone run a dose that high. Would love to see it, and the results they acquired.

From what I ahve read, most dont seem to notice a big difference between lets say 80mcg and 100mcg. 200mcg I'd assume would be a big difference.

Thread Information