ManOsteel is offline Associate Member

Can Someone Please Help Me?

Hey Guys I Have A 1mg Vial Of Igf1 By Sigma And I Want To Know How Much Bw Im Supposed To Reconstitute With And If I Reconstitute With 5ml Of Bw How Much Would 60mcg Be On A 1cc Insulin Syringe? Also Most Importantly, How Many Mcg's In The Total Will I Have On Hand And How Long Can It Last Me? Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You are NOT to reconstitute you LR3 IGF-1 in BW.It needs an acetic environment to remain stable.Acetic Acid(AA) is what you need.It will last about 2 days in BW.Then degrade.......

~Pinnacle~

acetic acid

where do i get that pinnacle? i started my cycle today and havent shot my igf1 cause i wasnt sure about the reconstitution amount.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOsteel
    acetic acid
    Yes..acetic acid...that is what most companies suspend thier LR3 IGF-1 in.The board sponsor(muscle-research does as well).

~Pinnacle~

where do i get that pinnacle? i started my cycle today and havent shot my igf1 cause i wasnt sure about the reconstitution amount.
    Send Muscle-Research(the board sponsor) a PM.I'm sure he'll sell you some.Or you can use RedBarons approach.

Reconstituting IGF-1 with white vinegar

~Pinnacle~

my connection said i should use no more than 10-15ml to reconstitute, i found that weird cause the vial wont even fit 15ml of bw, but he said to use bw to reconstitute. Its a 1mg vial by company "SIGMA". so how do i get my hands on acetic acid?

Read above bro.You posted to fast.And 10-15 mls is wayyyyyy to much.5 mls max.

~Pinnacle~

bro let me ask you, so if i reconstitute with 5ml how much would 60mcg's be on the syringe, whats the actual total igf-1 i will have on hand?

bro let me ask you, so if i reconstitute with 5ml how much would 60mcg's be on the syringe, whats the actual total igf-1 i will have on hand?
    Keep it simple bro.Just reconstitute with 1 ml of AA.That will give you 1000 mcgs/ml.From there if you want to cut your shot with BW,you can.Just draw up your BW first.Then draw your IGF and shoot.

You should be using a 1/2 cc insulin pin.That is the easiest to measure with.

~Pinnacle~

bro, what do you mean AA? i am very confused right now, i really want to take my igf1 but i didnt think it would be this f**** complicated. How long do you think this will last me? i thought it would atleast last for my 1mth cycle.

bro, what do you mean AA? i am very confused right now, i really want to take my igf1 but i didnt think it would be this f**** complicated. How long do you think this will last me? i thought it would atleast last for my 1mth cycle.
    AA= acetic acid....it's not complicated.If you had AA(acetic solution) you'd be all set.Follow RedBarons guide and make your own.

If you are running 40 mcgs a day.you have enough for one cycle.Any dose higher than that,and you'll need more.

i cant understand redbarons guide for reconstitution with white vinegar, the so called 7.4 parts bw and 5% white vinegar. i dont understand, im frustrated........any help i would greatly appreciate pinnacle and sorry if im annoying.

i cant understand redbarons guide for reconstitution with white vinegar, the so called 7.4 parts bw and 5% white vinegar. i dont understand, im frustrated........any help i would greatly appreciate pinnacle and sorry if im annoying.
    If you can't follow his guide,then get some AA from muscle-research bro.I can't walk you through his whole guide.I'll be here all night with you.

~Pinnacle~

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    Damn IGF and no AA sucks.

No worries. Email me , My banner is up top and I will send you some free AA. Next time you should just use us though, I always make sure you have everything you need

MR

supersteve Guest
    Out of curiosity how long is it good in benzyl alcohol? Because the gropep specifications for storage only specify that its good for 2 years when reconstituted in AA.

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    Thats hard to say. That is the old school way of reconstituting and many of us use to use that method including me. It obviously was stable since I personally had great research with it as well as 1000's of others all over the net. Longterm storage though I do not think it could come close to the stability when in AA. The ph just isn't right.

MR

Thread Information