musclestack is offline Productive Member

IGF in off-cycle

I just finished my cycle and am planning on taking about 4 months off until next one (in April). Planning on running IGF (LR3) 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off until then. My quesion is, what can I expect my gains to be while running this compound? It will be run alone, with the exception of creatine.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What dose you are contemplating to run?

~Pinnacle~

Steele is offline Member
    i am thinking about hitting it in my off cycle too. thinking about stacking it with slin. not concerned about the fat gain. curious about the results too. i have never ran it before. STEELE

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I was thinking about 60 or 70 mcg/day

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I was thinking about 60 or 70 mcg/day

Thats a pretty good dose. For me, LR3 gives me a better pump at the gym (benficial whether on or off cycle), increases vascularity, leans me out a bit and helped with a slight increase in LBM. It's in no means something that going to get you "jacked" but is definitely a quality drug.

Steele is offline Member
    i'm thinkin about 60-70mcg for two weeks by itself, then start slin 4-10iu with it running both for four weeks. so, in a total of 6 weeks of pct (hcg with clomid and nolva) i will be on igf for 4 weeks and slin for 4 weeks with them overlapping for the middle 2 weeks. i think that makes sense. any input? so it would look like this:
    pct wk 1-4 60-70 mcg of igf
    pct wk 2-6 4-10iu slin

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would run the lr3 and the slin after each other,this way you got a nutrient pusher for a longer period of time in your arsenal. plus if this is your first run with lr3 or slin then you can get the feel for it.

-rodge

Steele is offline Member
    rodge (and others),

(first, gotta say i reaspect your opinion-i'm always blown away by your knowledge and experience.) here's my thoughts: i am a competitive bodybuilder and a conservative one as well. however, my next three shows start in sept. 06' so i am trying to minimize my "off cycle" time. so, i was thinking i could get away with only 6 weeks of pct between cycles by overlapping slin (which i have done once) and the igf for those 6 weeks. i was thinking the igf might keep fat gain from slin to a reasonable amount and i could get back on some anabolics as soon as pct is done. any thoughts? STEELE

imo you could still get your cycle started when still on slin. why not run the slin 4on/4off untill you start cutting. and if financially possible lr3 in the slin off weeks. as i said this way you got constantly a nutrient pusher in your bodybuilding arsenal.

-rodge

Steele is offline Member
    rodge, good logic.that makes sense. will try it. -STEELE

ok good luck and let us know how things go.

-rodge

Thread Information