Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HGH Coming off

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    You have a good way of explaining things to where I understand. So why do they give you so much water? I would rather inject the least amount that I can.

BTW, I put my order in today. The stuff should be here next Tuesday. I guess the doc is at an anti aging seminar and won't be back till Friday, that is why the delay.

I feel like a kid at christmas. I am very syced.

I am not sure why so much water.. I guess some people want to add more but you would have to shove a lot of water in each time to get enough dose.. I use a smaller amount so just to get the stuff under my skin.

Oldman

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Jay,
    I talked to the clinic and they said the once it is mixed, it will last 5 weeks refrigirated. The pharmacy says to only go 30 days though but you can stretch it to 5 weeks.

I asked how this was possible, and he told me that they use Bacterial Static Water.

I don't understand alot of this, but I think this should answer what you were asking.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Jay,
    I talked to the clinic and they said the once it is mixed, it will last 5 weeks refrigirated.

Wow thats news to me. I was always under the assumption that GH was stable for up to 14 days tops refridgerated with Bacteriostatic water

This is what he told me. Does sound like alot of time compared to other post that I read.

Ok....I got down the iu thing now thanks to you guys, now here is a question, Let's say I am going to mix 2ml of bw with the hgh, I will force 2 cc's of air into the vial so that I can pull back 2 cc's of water. How do I inject this water into the hgh vial since there is no air inside of the vial? It will pressurize the vial when I to push that in and push back the plunger, correct?

This is what he told me. Does sound like alot of time compared to other post that I read.

Ok....I got down the iu thing now thanks to you guys, now here is a question, Let's say I am going to mix 2ml of bw with the hgh, I will force 2 cc's of air into the vial so that I can pull back 2 cc's of water. How do I inject this water into the hgh vial since there is no air inside of the vial? It will pressurize the vial when I to push that in and push back the plunger, correct?

You want to Vent the GH power before sticking the water in or you will be creating a vacuum and you will lose Gh.. Take the powder Gh bottle and take a 23g needle (or whatever they sent) and slick just the needle into the GH powder bottle and you will see the vacuum release and the powder fly all over the bottle. Now put the pin back on the syringe and put it into the BW bottle (do not push air into this bottle, it is not needed and may not be good either???)... anyway draw your 2CC or whatever you are going to use (I use 2.7cc) and then pull that syringe out of the BW bottle and then stick it into the GF powder bottle and point the end of the pin to the side of the glass so the water runs down the glass on top of the powder and not directly onto it.. do it very slow and slowly roll the bottle around and upside down while you are mixing.. Do Not shake or cause foam. Some of the power will seem to look like it is stuck in the gray stopper around the sides but when you turn the bottle upside down a few times it will soak it all up. It takes me about 3-4 minutes to make a new bottle of GH each time.. I do it really slow so I do not damage the GH.

Oldman

Thanks oldman. So once this is mixed, I will need to fill the slin needle. When I do test, I use one needle to draw and another one to shoot. I do not do this with the slin correct? Now won't pushing the slin into the rubber stopper dull the needle a bit?

Thanks oldman. So once this is mixed, I will need to fill the slin needle. When I do test, I use one needle to draw and another one to shoot. I do not do this with the slin correct? Now won't pushing the slin into the rubber stopper dull the needle a bit?

My replies will be slow this weekend I am out of town but I am trying to get online when i can.

Once it is mixed you will use the slin needle and shoot with the same one, just like with Test.. no difference only going into the stopper once will not dull it but go real slow with Slin those 29-30g pins will bend real easy.

Oldman

Thanks bro. I think I got this down now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information