novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Question HGH In The Morning On Empty B4 Cardio??

So I Heard That HGH Can Help Release More FFA's Therefore Burning More Fat With Light/Moderate Cardio. So My Question: Could I Take A Small Amount On An Empty Stomach Before My Morning Cardio, To Burn Even More Fat?! -NoVA

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    not sure about that one... i take mine pre-cardio, so don't know if it's the GH, or the am cardio..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Take a scoop of whey 10 mins before you do the cardio, thisll protect the muscle, and really wont affect fat loss.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    So I Heard That HGH Can Help Release More FFA's Therefore Burning More Fat With Light/Moderate Cardio.

Hey Nova whre did you hear that info???? I totally appreciate new info, but appreciate it even more if it's documented or from a reliable source.

I dont know for a fact but couldnt see GH reacting that quickly. Considering that it could take up to 20 hours to finally release IGF-1, I couldnt see it having that quick of a positive effect. I've never heard that it releases FFA (Free Fatty Acids). If it does I wouldnt know if it would be that immediate of a response to aid in AM cardio right after injection.

Like i said, I dont know for a fact. Would like to see what some other members haev to say. Dont be shy, chime in, plenty of room......

www.********/readTopic.do;jse...ydra?id=835725

fill in those stars with t - nation

It's an article with a few professionals talking about the issue of morning cardio...originally posted by good ol' Dr. Shred.

Spywizard you say you take your HGH before your am cardio?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump for more answers on this?
    I was wondering the same thing. I typically will do an hour or maybe two hours of cardio in the a.m. I played around with IGF and HGH injections before and after and didn't continue it because of obligations to the family getting to school.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    bump for more answers on this?
    I was wondering the same thing. I typically will do an hour or maybe two hours of cardio in the a.m. I played around with IGF and HGH injections before and after and didn't continue it because of obligations to the family getting to school.

Dam 2 hours of cardio in the AM?!?!?! Is that on an empty stomach??? I'd keep an eye on body comps KF. Doing that much might put some hard earned muscle in harms way. I'm not highjacking, this is a good way to bizump this thrized

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dam 2 hours of cardio in the AM?!?!?! Is that on an empty stomach??? I'd keep an eye on body comps KF. Doing that much might put some hard earned muscle in harms way. I'm not highjacking, this is a good way to bizump this thrized

ahh but you haven't seen how fat I am!!!!
    I am about 260 and I would love to get BF below 25% but its been hight for a while now. I diet and try to cut but I also have been told I am eating way to low calories.

I am on 1cc of test cyp,4iu of gh. I just moved here from Fl. I was at 280 before the move in July, I also ran two IGF one at 80mcg the other at 100mcg and I was using some thermoshred and clen , ECA, Gurrana plain. I was doing a 1900 to 2000 cal diet and Iam now 260. I hold water pretty bad also. I have discovered I will hold (after kickboxing class) 12lbs of water. So trust me I am not losing any muscle at all.YEt the fats not melting away either. I have decided to lift heavy and use a partner more. I am doing 30min interval training on cardio equiptment. I am also going to try and shoot 5cc e4day for about 2 months to see if I can spark some growth in me. I wish I could try more HGH but that's all my med insurace will cover.

Granted I am a PT and I know how to get results for others with me its hard. I can do a 10mile walk e2d 8mile on the other days. I walk the dog in the morning. Here in Co compared to FL its Hilly. We go out at 4:30 a.m. Then I have to be back by 7:00 a.m. I wear one of those Garmin GPS 301 and I am expending about 1500 to 980 some thing cal. So it must be my diet and weight training. I have never really lifted heavy. I don't squat or bench as much as I should since begining HRT/TRT 3 yrs ago. I am still trying to work out the kinks and welcome any advice.

so that's why I was wonder about doing injections before or after cardio in the a.m.

Any Other Suggestions? HGH Good In The Morning Before Cardio? And What About IGF... Would That Deplete The Number Of FFAS? Thanks For Anymore Help.

ahh but you haven't seen how fat I am!!!!
    I am about 260 and I would love to get BF below 25% but its been hight for a while now. I diet and try to cut but I also have been told I am eating way to low calories.

I am on 1cc of test cyp,4iu of gh. I just moved here from Fl. I was at 280 before the move in July, I also ran two IGF one at 80mcg the other at 100mcg and I was using some thermoshred and clen , ECA, Gurrana plain. I was doing a 1900 to 2000 cal diet and Iam now 260. I hold water pretty bad also. I have discovered I will hold (after kickboxing class) 12lbs of water. So trust me I am not losing any muscle at all.YEt the fats not melting away either. I have decided to lift heavy and use a partner more. I am doing 30min interval training on cardio equiptment. I am also going to try and shoot 5cc e4day for about 2 months to see if I can spark some growth in me. I wish I could try more HGH but that's all my med insurace will cover.

Granted I am a PT and I know how to get results for others with me its hard. I can do a 10mile walk e2d 8mile on the other days. I walk the dog in the morning. Here in Co compared to FL its Hilly. We go out at 4:30 a.m. Then I have to be back by 7:00 a.m. I wear one of those Garmin GPS 301 and I am expending about 1500 to 980 some thing cal. So it must be my diet and weight training. I have never really lifted heavy. I don't squat or bench as much as I should since begining HRT/TRT 3 yrs ago. I am still trying to work out the kinks and welcome any advice.

so that's why I was wonder about doing injections before or after cardio in the a.m.

First off, congrats on losing 20lbs. Good job.

Secondly, I really think you can switch up a few things to lose a lot more weight. 20 lbs. over 6 months breaks down to about 3lbs. a month. For all healthy clients that I work with I set goals for 1-2 lbs. a week (naturally). If that applied to you, there would have been a 40lb. loss rather then 20. In saying that you should take some time to sit down an look over a few things. Remember that the number one fat burner is Muscle. SO doing allllll of that cardio maybe breaking some down in need of fuel. You say now but it may just be.

Sit down and look into your diet and training. From the looks of things they may hold the answer. Sure cardio will burn the most amount of calories in a given spand of time but resistance training will keep muscles sore for days. In those days they will be in constatn repair demanding more from your body, and in essence burning more calories. I didnt see you speak a lot about training thats why I mentioned that.

Seeing that this is the GH forum we should get on that again. You're at a great age for it but with having BF above 25% thats the last thing you want to take. You could have spent that money much better elsewhere.

I could type for days on these subjects but I have to get to the gym. Feel free to comment further or even start a new topic so we can get out of this GH thread.

Either way I'll help with as much as I can

One more thing, when you said you were a PT, did you mean Physical Therapist or Personal Trainer??? I"m assuming Trainer but figured to ask.

Ok So I Guess Forget About That Question...

I gave ya all I had in #4. Plus when I tried to get that site up it said error. Can you PM me it?

I wouldn't say forget about it just see if RB or Rodge might chime in.

Its a difficult question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    First off, congrats on losing 20lbs.

I didnt see you speak a lot about training thats why I mentioned that.

Seeing that this is the GH forum we should get on that again. You're at a great age for it but with having BF above 25% thats the last thing you want to take. You could have spent that money much better elsewhere.

I could type for days on these subjects but I have to get to the gym. Feel free to comment further or even start a new topic so we can get out of this GH thread.

Either way I'll help with as much as I can

One more thing, when you said you were a PT, did you mean Physical Therapist or Personal Trainer??? I"m assuming Trainer but figured to ask.

Personal trainer.

I have to use GH, test, armour thyroid. My whole edocrine system kinda quit on me a while ago. Its been a struggle every since then. I am more intrestead in fat loss but I also don't train heavy. I haven't I have had the fear of getting too big. So I have been on a restricted cal diet for too long. The training partners help. I should be getting stronger but I don't push it enough while working out alone. I am getting stronger so that helps, and I use the GH because I have too. I have always wondered about shooting in before my workouts or after if it would have any effect. I know some on here belive in shooting IGF after working out also. I would expect after a couple of months of having your IGF levels high it would help with fat burning. That is if your diet and exercise is correctly implemented.

hope that helps clearing things up for ya.
    thanks for the info Jayhova.

I am more intrestead in fat loss but I also don't train heavy. I haven't I have had the fear of getting too big.

Never be afraid of getting too big. Remember first your muscles need to get dense and hard before they can grow. Get the right combination down of resistance and cardio, even throw some plyo exercises in there to keep heart rate up nice and high throughout your workout. If you can manage to keep your heart rate up and perform various exercises and not neglect any body part I"m sure you will lsoe some more Body Fat.

Thread Information