kk31 is offline New Member

kick up the hgh level?

Hey there. I been doing 3iu (somatropin)dayli now for 4 weeks with 3x15mg og Anavar with good result. Thats just god me hooked on for some more. What do you guys think of 2½iu in the morning and 2½iu and 2x25mcg IGF past workout? Still with the 3x15mg of anavar. (anarvar 6weeks on 6 weeks of) The HGH and IGF is 5on/2off Or is it better to go hgh 5on/2off and IGF 7on?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What are your goals?

I'm sure the majority of the gains you have seen so far are form the Var. How much longer are you going to run the GH for? 4 weeks in, how many left?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    What are your goals?

I'm sure the majority of the gains you have seen so far are form the Var. How much longer are you going to run the GH for? 4 weeks in, how many left?
    The goals are fatloss and som damagerepair. And should i gain some mass, then its ok

I´m gonna rn the HGH for the next 48weeks, and the IGF for 12 weeks, maybe the igf will come in splits, 4 weeks at the time, but i´m not shure yet!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by kk31
    The goals are fatloss and som damagerepair. And should i gain some mass, then its ok

I´m gonna rn the HGH for the next 48weeks, and the IGF for 12 weeks, maybe the igf will come in splits, 4 weeks at the time, but i´m not shure yet!

That's a dam long time to run GH and I like it!!!!!!! Typically you dont see too many people run it longer then 6 months, financial reasons of course.

Considering Fat loss and repair I'd stick with the 3iu's once a day. Take it all AM. I've done spilts but only above 4iu's. Anything under I have always done 1 single injection AM. Always worked well

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That's a dam long time to run GH and I like it!!!!!!! Typically you dont see too many people run it longer then 6 months, financial reasons of course.

Considering Fat loss and repair I'd stick with the 3iu's once a day. Take it all AM. I've done spilts but only above 4iu's. Anything under I have always done 1 single injection AM. Always worked well
    Thanks, i´ll try that for a period. If it works well, i just got Jin for 30 weeks more

The HGH for fatloos and repair, the anavar and IGF to gain som mass rigth? Anavar should allso be god for repair?

Thread Information