Thread: Insulin!!

bulkyboy is offline Junior Member

Post Insulin!!

im interested in using insulin and need some info. I need to find out if u can get good effects using it alone,or with steroids ,what dose and how long,so pretty much everything to gain MASS! hope someone can help me out cheers

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkyboy
    im interested in using insulin and need some info. I need to find out if u can get good effects using it alone,or with steroids,what dose and how long,so pretty much everything to gain MASS! hope someone can help me out cheers

Check out thread #2 here

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are looking for size, insulin is the last drug you want to use. The benefits that slin will bring are on the nutrition side of things. It will allow your body to absorb more nutrients than usual, faster. If used for a short amount of time, IMO it won't bring major size gains, but if used on permenant bases I am sure it can make a difference.

Stacking insulin with AAS will increase the chances of mass gains, so if you are looking for mass results, then use it with AAS.

Insulin is the kind of drug that should be research before use as its side effects can be quite harmfull.

There are many threads in regards to insulin here, so a little research will do you good.

All the best.

-Gear

Steele is offline Member
    i've only done slin w/ gh and test and blew up (proper diet required of course) -STEELE

Thread Information