ACAZORES is offline Member

Insulin in Canada

Do u guys from Canada know if I need a prescription to buy Insulin Humalog in Vancouver B.C. ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I'm not sure where you are but most countries you need a script for humalog cause of the cases that have been reported.You see humalog is fast acting and very strong not as mild as R or any other ones.Its also fact acting and out of your system quickly.But there has been more accidents with Humalog than anyother insulin .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    Do u guys from Canada know if I need a prescription to buy Insulin Humalog in Vancouver B.C. ?
    I'm American and buy insulin directly from Canada(on line) without a prescription required..so you can most certainly buy it OTC anywhere you want(in Canada).

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    I'm not sure where you are but most countries you need a script for humalog cause of the cases that have been reported.You see humalog is fast acting and very strong not as mild as R or any other ones.Its also fact acting and out of your system quickly.But there has been more accidents with Humalog than anyother insulin.
    If you aren't sure,then what compelled you to make a post about something you don't know about?

No one asked for a run down on humalog ect..he asked about acquiring it in Canada..that's it...you don't think he doesn't know the very basic gibberish you posted above?

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm American and buy insulin directly from Canada(on line) without a prescription required..so you can most certainly buy it OTC anywhere you want(in Canada).
    I'm with Pinn on this one.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    sorry guys.didnt mean any harm but I am diabetic and I know for a fact there are many countries including the U.S. that you need a script to get humalog.Never will I claim to be perfect.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you aren't sure,then what compelled you to make a post about something you don't know about?

No one asked for a run down on humalog ect..he asked about acquiring it in Canada..that's it...you don't think he doesn't know the very basic gibberish you posted above?

~Pinnacle~
    Lmao

Pinn for president

Thread Information