Thread: hgh,lr3,and aas

heavydad is offline New Member

hgh,lr3,and aas

Ive got a 6 mo cycle of hgh and a 10 week cycle of Test cyp. and some pct.
    I'm interested in LR3 also. At what point would you suggest I add the Test and LR3 into the cycle? My goal is lbm and to reduce some bf. 6'1" 245 lbs 15-18 % bf If you think I should add something else please advise. thx

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What is your cycle experience?

What doses you planning on running(HGH and Test)?

I'd also trim your BF down some before running a cycle.Your diet should be high priority right now.Sounds as though that's an area you need to work on.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The HGh and LR3 will help the b/f, hell the test could help to with the right diet.

Do you want to run 1 or 2 cycles of LR3?

JohnnyB

heavydad is offline New Member
    I've done a few aas cycles in my younger years. I am currently into 1 wk of hgh @ 2iu/day. I want this to be worth my while and do it right for my goals.
    I'm not looking to compete or get huge just look and feel good. I'm always working on trimming up. I am mostly just a reader on this board and value all the vets advice. So what dose do you think I should run? Should it be at the end of the 6 mo. or the beginning? Should I add anything else? I've seen a couple of cycles here on this site, but don't know if they are right for me.
    Is the individuals goal the only protocol for what and how much one should take? Johnnyb, I'll run LR3 at whatever number is best. Sorry for all the questions.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    I say run some T3 during your test cycle. Say, weeks 5-8, after your first IGF-1 if you'll run it.

Thread Information