THE TURK is offline Junior Member

Question am i reading this right 80mcg/kg for igf-1

igf gurus what do you make of this now from what i gather this is not lr3 but the older igf-1

am reading those dose right

40-80mcg / kg

Dosing Information
    Dosing and Storage Information for your Patients1
    Multidose vial can be used and stored for 30 days after first use.
    Store Increlex between 35º to 46ºF (2º to 8ºC) for 30 days after you start using the vial.
    Do not freeze Increlex.
    Dosage should be individualized. Recommended starting dosage is 0.04 to 0.08 mg/kg (40 to 80 µg/kg) twice daily by subcutaneous injection. If well tolerated for at least 1 week, dose may be increased by 0.04 mg/kg per dose, to the maximum dose of 0.12 mg/kg given twice daily.
    Increlex should be administered shortly before or shortly after a meal or snack. If the patient is unable to eat shortly before or shortly after a dose for any reason, that dose of Increlex should be withheld.
    Subsequent doses of Increlex should never be increased to make up for one or more omitted dose.
    Preprandial glucose monitoring should be considered at treatment initiation and until a well-tolerated dose is established. If frequent symptoms of hypoglycemia occur, preprandial glucose monitoring should continue. If hypoglycemia occurs with recommended doses, despite adequate food intake, the dose should be reduced.
    Increlex injection sites should be rotated to a different site with each injection.
    Increlex should be administered using sterile disposable syringes and needles.
    * Please see Full Prescribing Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Increlex [package insert]. Brisbane, Calif. Tercica; 2005.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dayum, 0.04-0.08MG per kilo that is a lot, if it was mcg maybe but mg dayum

JohnnyB

THE TURK is offline Junior Member
    thats what i thougt as well, but i found this http://www.increlex.com/wt/page/pro_dosing

a manufacture of igf for childern

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wow that must get expensive, but then again children don't weight 250 pound either.

JohnnyB

Thread Information