sizzlechest is offline Member

HGH question for the vets!!

Finally I have found a doctor that will prescribe HGH for me. Howeever he said that it costs about $10 per IU. Here is what I need to know:
    1) Where Can I buy cheap HGH legally with my prescription?
    2) Does the doctor have to specifically put the name of the brand on the prescription?
    3) Is there a generic HGH available and is it good?
    4) Whats the best bang for your buck?
    Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi, I am not a VET, but I will but in anyway.

First of all, $10.00 p/IU of GH is a bit steep (when compared to blackmarket prices), but if you are purchasing it via a pharmacy with a prescription, then I am not excatly sure what a good price is. If you do get the chance to get GH legally, then you your doc will tell you where to get it from. I doubt you will be able to choose what GH you want, maybe, but I doubt it. There are many different kinds of GH, it is all personal prefrence, and they all vary in price.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 12-10-2005 at 11:57 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    Finally I have found a doctor that will prescribe HGH for me. Howeever he said that it costs about $10 per IU. Here is what I need to know:
    1) Where Can I buy cheap HGH legally with my prescription? GH isnt cheap anyway you put it. For most of us its cheaper to but it on the black market. $10 an IU is slightly cheaper then some of the mainstream US brands. That may already be a quoted price on generic. I wouldnt be surprised
    2) Does the doctor have to specifically put the name of the brand on the prescription?No, it's his orders, so whatever he wants.
    3) Is there a generic HGH available and is it good?Somatropin is a common generic but isnt much cheaper
    4) Whats the best bang for your buck?As long as its prescribed you cant go wrong. If money is that much of an option then you will have to find other ways
    Thanks

I"m not a vet but I hope this helps
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-10-2005 at 02:30 PM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The script will pretty much cover your ass if you were to get hassled although it won't let you legally import gh. The gh from china is not FDA approved...It would probably depend on what customs guy opened the pack (assuming it's opened) as to whether or not it would make it through...You can register your script with customs to import controlled items only if they are FDA approved...

sizzlechest is offline Member
    So Gintropin is not FDA approved? Hows the quality though?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    So Gintropin is not FDA approved? Hows the quality though?
    Noty approved for use in the USA...Veery good quality as far as I am concerned and the price can't be beat...it's probably US based GH manufacturers that are keeping the chinese brands from being approved...

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    ...You can register your script with customs to import controlled items only if they are FDA approved...
    But in most states and on the federal level, GH isn't scheduled. Unless something recently changed. Am I wrong, brother?

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    But in most states and on the federal level, GH isn't scheduled. Unless something recently changed. Am I wrong, brother?
    I believe it's scheduled in California and a few other states.

Thread Information