tonyc is offline New Member

Kexing - Fitropin HGH

its new from china, anyone use it or know of anyone using it, i wana get my hands on some, and i hear this stuff, and most HGH from china needs to stay cool while shipped, is this true.. thanks for the info guys
    Last edited by tonyc; 12-06-2003 at 08:09 AM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've heard nothing but good things, here's some pictures...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kexing - Fitropin HGH-kexing-pic4.jpg   Kexing - Fitropin HGH-kexing-pic2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    I've heard nothing but good things, here's some pictures...
    thanks brotha

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    I as well have only heard good things.

And the price ive seen for it... so **** cheap relative to other brands

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    How cheap, is it cheaper than ansomone?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Ansomone, Kexing and Jintropin are all about the same price at $2/iu international. I prefer Jintropin myself.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Ansomone, Kexing and Jintropin are all about the same price at $2/iu international. I prefer Jintropin myself.
    would you say jintropin and kexing are like the same quality

bump

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    i am very interested in the hexing gh. i have placed an order and will keep everyone posted on my progress with it. when i start i will be taking 4 iu ed for 6 months.

DiscoBiscuit is offline New Member
    I am finishing up the kexing I have next week and am switching over to jintropin. I like the Kexing a lot, but never tried the jintropin, so I will let you know how they compare.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thanks Bro

JohnnyB

desron1 is offline New Member
    Has anybody just recently gotten any Fitropin from Kexing.
    I received the 120 i.u. kit and it didn't come packaged as in the picture above.
    It came in 20 6.i.u. vials with 20 sterile water ampules for reconstituting.
    The packaging looks authentic.
    Can anybody confirm the legitimacy of what i have received? Thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Post a pic

JohnnyB

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    derson your gh is good.
    Tonyc ive been on the kexing for 4months and in between a few times i tried jino and i felt a lot better on it so now i am switching over. Like dizzel said i also prefer it. Two of my boys who are doing nationals next month are also on jino. I dont know what it is, you have to ask people who have tried GH for a long time and know their body and how it reacts to it they can tell the best...good luck

Kitchen Chemist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desron1
    Has anybody just recently gotten any Fitropin from Kexing.
    I received the 120 i.u. kit and it didn't come packaged as in the picture above.
    It came in 20 6.i.u. vials with 20 sterile water ampules for reconstituting.
    The packaging looks authentic.
    Can anybody confirm the legitimacy of what i have received? Thanks
    Bro, your stuff is good to go! They changed packaging (smaller boxes/more compact), you should have 10 vials of gh and 10 amps of water per layer, 2 layers total. I just got 3 boxes in today myself!

desron1 is offline New Member
    Thank you all for the feedback in re: authenticity. It looked like the real deal to me - but you never know.
    Can't post a pic at this time. Getting my digital repaired.
    Thanks again

Fitcher is offline New Member
    It is said that fitropin is 192 amino acid different with Jintropin,Is that really?

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    How long did it take you guys to receive your orders from Kexing?

jui-jitsu is offline New Member
    Its been a while since I saw anyone ordering from Kexing, anyone know if its still legit, im always nervous about international orders...

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    Fitropin is 192 amino string opposed to Jin which is the correct 191 amino string.... Something to think about!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would def stick to 191aa GH, but if 192aa is working for you fine then stck to that.

-Gear

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    Fitropin is 192 amino string opposed to Jin which is the correct 191 amino string.... Something to think about!
    correct.
    192 somatrem
    191 somatropin.

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    Side Effects of Somatrem

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention. Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:

More common

Ear infection or other ear problems (in patients with Turner's syndrome)

Rare

Abdominal pain or bloating; changes in vision; depression of skin at place of injection; headache; limp; nausea and vomiting; pain and swelling at place of injection; pain in hip or knee; skin rash or itching

Other side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. However, check with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:

Less common or rare

Carpal tunnel syndrome; enlargement of breasts; increased growth of birthmarks; joint pain; muscle pain; swelling of hands, feet, or lower legs; unusual tiredness or weakness

Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your doctor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revised: 05/08/2002

MICROMEDEX is a leading provider of electronic and printed information for professionals and consumers in healthcare and industry.

MICROMEDEX data addresses pharmacology, toxicology, acute care, patient education, occupational medicine, alternative medicine, chemical & hazardous materials management, environmental safety, and regulatory compliance.

Resources include a 450-member editorial board and an international panel of editors from more than 20 countries. MICROMEDEX serves over 8,000 medical facilities in more than 90 countries worldwide.

The information contained in MICROMEDEX data is intended as an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatment.
    Last edited by Snoop; 11-23-2005 at 10:05 PM.

krigby is offline Junior Member

kexing gh

Ive been on Kexing for about 2 1/2 months now, with noticable good effects. No welts or any other problems. I have ordered from them twice, the second time had to wait a little while but other than that no probs. It didnt come chilled, but I live in Japan, so it only took 2 days to get too me.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Express-shipping always is amazinlgy fast to all common places on earth.
    It takes for 8000 Km 2-3 days to my door and in one case it was ubelievabally overnight.-believe it or not.;-)

How much gh did you use the 2 1/2 months?

Did you stack it with something?

krigby is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking 3ius a day, and soon to stack 500mg test e, 400mg eq, and 65mg anavar ed for about 20 weeks or so, maybe more.....

Jerzey is offline Member
    I had great results on fitropin and I used both Jin and Fitropin. As my source says, everyone is different and it depends on how YOU react to it.... I know a lot of people who love fitropin. Some think it's stronger. It's just like any other drug IMO, some will like it more, some less.

If you do get good results and like it, it's definitely cheaper then Jin.

~Jerzey

Thread Information