Thread: pwo on LR3

heavydad is offline New Member

pwo on LR3

To those of you on LR3. What do your meals consist of? And how long after do you eat? I am just looking for some more ideas. My diet tends to get pretty bland after a while.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I have my PWO shake.Then 1 hr later a meal that consists of Chicken(usually) and brown rice.Then 2 hrs aftrer that,another meal that is pro/carb.

If you are looking for menu ideas,my book will be published in a few weeks.

J/K of course.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you are looking for menu ideas,my book will be published in a few weeks.

J/K of course.

Dam!!! I was going to get my credit card ready for a purchase!!!

heavydad is offline New Member
    What is your favorite PWO shake? Do you vary your meal or is it the same all the time? Maybe we need a menu sticky, j/k

Quote Originally Posted by heavydad
    What is your favorite PWO shake? Do you vary your meal or is it the same all the time?

"Favorite" can be a loosly used term. Favorite to me sounds like best tasting. But favorite to me when it comes to LR3 is the best quality.
    I consume about 100g of carbs (malt or dex) and 60g of whey. Then an hour later I have a meal just like Pinnacles except I prefer more complex carbs such as white rice and pasta. More so when I'm on slin I concentrate on the higher glycemic foods b/c I have a tendency to slip into hypo quite easily so I need that bigger spike. But when on LR3 I have used 100mcg in 1 shot and never felt any sides. Really has to be one of my favorite things to use. It aids in both bulking and cutting, what's better then that???

I wanna be I wanna be just like Pinn

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    [quote=Jayhova16] except I prefer more complex carbs such as white rice and pasta. More so when I'm on slin I concentrate on the higher glycemic foods b/c I have a tendency to slip into hypo quite easily so I need that bigger spike. /quote]

That's where I have a problem.I've been on HGH for soo long,I've become insulin insensitive to a great degree.I really don't need to quick carbs nearly as much as most would.You'd be surprised at how much insulin I can take with very little carb intake.
    This is the reason I'll being changing my HGH dosing as stated in the hypothesis thread.

~Pinnacle~

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I do my lr3 PWO and a shake of 75 gr. isopure and honey. One hour later 8oz of lean beef small baked patoto topped with cottage cheese(no butter) and some greens.
    <<<V>>>

This is the reason I'll being changing my HGH dosing as stated in the hypothesis thread.

~Pinnacle~

I like that method. It's something that I will also be giving a shot sooner then later.

There's just so many ways of going by this Pinn. At first I tried to avoid running my GH with a 5/2 split because so many said that it was basically an economic way of doing it. That ED would be better. Now I"m reading more and more on splits and workout days only. Not only on this board but others. This is a topic that I will have to read up on some more to come to a definite conclusion. The only problem with that is the only things that are definite in this world are taxes and death. Some topics just stay open and unresolved for decades. This may be one of them....................

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The only problem with that is the only things that are definite in this world are taxes and death. ....
    ironic,but so true

-rodge

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I just posted a thread asking a similar question and no one replied. This might be why. I know it isnt my thread, but thanks for the help!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Pinnacle]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    except I prefer more complex carbs such as white rice and pasta. More so when I'm on slin I concentrate on the higher glycemic foods b/c I have a tendency to slip into hypo quite easily so I need that bigger spike. /quote]

That's where I have a problem.I've been on HGH for soo long,I've become insulin insensitive to a great degree.I really don't need to quick carbs nearly as much as most would.You'd be surprised at how much insulin I can take with very little carb intake.

~Pinnacle~
    Wait sec....Jahova is doing slin, not Pinnacle....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    ironic,but so true

-rodge
    How's the baby Rodge? How's your training coming along on the road to your competition?

[QUOTE=Seattle Junk]

Wait sec....Jahova is doing slin, not Pinnacle....

Dude you havent been around. We've been getting ballsy since you disappeared for a bit.

Thread Information