tempbrit is offline Member

My Daily Routine - IGF Cause Any Problems?

I am going to start LR3 IGF today and inject PWO. Studied up quite a bit and conversed with some very knowledgeable guys here on the board. Thanks.

Couple of quick questions regarding my daily routine just to make sure.

1) At least 5 days a week, i wake up, inject 2 ius of GH drink a couple glasses of water and hit the Precor for 45-50 mins. On two of these cardio days, I do not lift and I would be injecting IGF first thing in the AM. Will I run the risk of going hypo during Cardio? Should I inject the IGF post cardio and right before my morning meal which is normally egg whites and oatmeal?

2) I also weight train around 6:00 pm and finish just before 7:00 pm. I plan on injecting IGF PWO on these days and doing a PWO shake with 50-60 grams of isolate protein and around 50 grams of dextrose and 50 grams of maltodextrose. Then in about an hour, I will eat a very lean protein and a high glycemic carb (sweet potatoes, brown rice). This meal is usually around 8:00 pm. I normally then consume a shake right before bed that has about 50 grams of whey and 2 tablespoons of Flax. However, if I understood things correctly the IGF will still be active in my body and avoiding fats is necessary for at least 6 hours post injection. Just curious as to what others would do.

Thanks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Do your IGF shot post cardio.

You'll need to eat at 10pm also.Then your bedtime shake.

It's great to try an do things correctly as possible.Just don't be an over-analyzer.

~Pinnacle~

tempbrit is offline Member
    Thanks.....I just don't want to do something stupid, so therefore the flurry of questions over the last few days.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Thanks.....I just don't want to do something stupid, so therefore the flurry of questions over the last few days.
    I totally understand!!

Good Luck on the IGF run!

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information