Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    reveremuscle's Avatar
    reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MASSachusetts
    Posts
    238

    Best dose for IGF muscle growth

    Thinking of using IGF in my next cycle (only used it as a bridge before). From what I hear it works extremely well with gear. From personal experiences what is the OPTIMAL dose for adding size. Considering 60mcg-80mcg. How bad are the sides once you get above 80mcg.

    Cycle:

    Test Prop 75mg ED weeks 1-12
    Eq 500mg weeks 1-10
    Turinabol 50mg weeks 1-6
    Tren Acetate 75mg week 7-10
    IGF ??mcg week 1-4

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Running one cycle of IGF will result in very little hyper-plasma.You need to cycle it on and off continually to reap the rewards from IGF.

    I ran 120 mcgs last run with IGF.No sides to speak of.I dropped an amazing amount of BF,but I doubt I put on muscle though.I was on alot of anabolics at the time.So I can't say for certain.But I put on my usual amount of muscle running a cycle.Nothing spectacular by adding IGf.

    I'm running it right now at an rather high dose while cruising on 250 mgs Test.I'll see exactly what the deal is with IGF on this cycle.I'm wagering it will be an extremely expensive cutting cycle,nothing more.I'm having my Bf checked every 3 days for the whole 30 day cycle.I'll know exactly if any muscle was put on while running it.I'm pessimistic though.

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    From personal experiences what is the OPTIMAL dose for adding size.
    Good thing you added personal to the question b/c the answers to this question will have a big range.


    As for my own experience with LR3, my gains have not varied from PInnacles. The higher I climbed the ladder of doses the better results I got. More so in the area of BF% decrease and LBM increase is iffy b/c I too was running a lot of AAS at the time. I do have to say that I just finished using it in PCT and really enjoyed it a lot. Has only been a little over a week since I have been completely off but still feel great!

    The key phrase in your question "adding size" leads me to the conclusion that it may just not be for you. If you're looking for size then keep going with AAS. But by looking over your cycle I can tell you really want to harden up so LR3 would be great. IF you want to bulk while keeping BF low then LR3. If you want to run a pricy cutting cylce, then add LR3. If you want to keep the majority of your gains then use LR3 in PCT. Im in no way whatsoever talking bad about it. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about it. It's just that dont expect the scale to move much on LR3. I hate scale weight, if I look and feel good then I"m happy.

  4. #4
    reveremuscle's Avatar
    reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MASSachusetts
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Good thing you added personal to the question b/c the answers to this question will have a big range.


    As for my own experience with LR3, my gains have not varied from PInnacles. The higher I climbed the ladder of doses the better results I got. More so in the area of BF% decrease and LBM increase is iffy b/c I too was running a lot of AAS at the time. I do have to say that I just finished using it in PCT and really enjoyed it a lot. Has only been a little over a week since I have been completely off but still feel great!

    The key phrase in your question "adding size" leads me to the conclusion that it may just not be for you. If you're looking for size then keep going with AAS. But by looking over your cycle I can tell you really want to harden up so LR3 would be great. IF you want to bulk while keeping BF low then LR3. If you want to run a pricy cutting cylce, then add LR3. If you want to keep the majority of your gains then use LR3 in PCT. Im in no way whatsoever talking bad about it. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about it. It's just that dont expect the scale to move much on LR3. I hate scale weight, if I look and feel good then I"m happy.
    Thanks Jay and Hova, I also dropped a lot of fat when I ran IGF (used during and after PCT). Probaly could spend the money on another AAS compound an save some money.

  5. #5
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    When dropping fat w/ IGF on PCT, do you know the percent you dropped? What you were and what you dropped down to. I have also heard i doesnt work as well as a cutter. I am planning on doing it next month and would just like to know what to expect.

  6. #6
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004
    I have also heard i doesnt work as well as a cutter.
    What do you mean doesn't work as well as a cutter?Are you saying it isn't a good cutting drug?

    ~Pinnacle~

  7. #7
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Running one cycle of IGF will result in very little hyper-plasma.You need to cycle it on and off continually to reap the rewards from IGF.

    I ran 120 mcgs last run with IGF.No sides to speak of.I dropped an amazing amount of BF,but I doubt I put on muscle though.I was on alot of anabolics at the time.So I can't say for certain.But I put on my usual amount of muscle running a cycle.Nothing spectacular by adding IGf.

    I'm running it right now at an rather high dose while cruising on 250 mgs Test.I'll see exactly what the deal is with IGF on this cycle.I'm wagering it will be an extremely expensive cutting cycle,nothing more.I'm having my Bf checked every 3 days for the whole 30 day cycle.I'll know exactly if any muscle was put on while running it.I'm pessimistic though.

    ~Pinnacle~
    Your muscle maturity must be awesome at our age. You should notice serious vascularity in a few weeks with your lr3 run. The shit works cause my arms did not lose much size and now I am 10 weeks post cycle. I suspect my next AAS cycle will take advantage of the new muscle fiber created by lr3? I like the stuff.

  8. #8
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    [quote=Seattle Junk]You should notice serious vascularity in a few weeks with your lr3 run. Few weeks?HA!My arms are shredded now at day 5..lol..



    I suspect my next AAS cycle will take advantage of the new muscle fiber created by lr3? I'm putting that theory to test right after this IGF run.I'm not expecting anything spectacular at all.[/quote]


    ~Pinnacle~

  9. #9
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    [QUOTE=Pinnacle]
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You should notice serious vascularity in a few weeks with your lr3 run. Few weeks?HA!My arms are shredded now at day 5..lol..



    I suspect my next AAS cycle will take advantage of the new muscle fiber created by lr3? I'm putting that theory to test right after this IGF run.I'm not expecting anything spectacular at all.[/quote]


    ~Pinnacle~
    Freak show.

  10. #10
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What do you mean doesn't work as well as a cutter?Are you saying it isn't a good cutting drug?

    ~Pinnacle~
    I am saying that i heard gh was a better cutter, havent tried it. Maybe you have experience with it?

  11. #11
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004
    I am saying that i heard gh was a better cutter, havent tried it. Maybe you have experience with it?

    I have experienced the two, both simultaneously and independantly. GH is a good "over time" cutter. Nothing that's going to shred fat off of you but definitely aids in a BF% decrease. LR3 is a lot more instant. Within a week I can notice changes and by the end of my past 4 weeks runs there was always a 1% decrease in BF%.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    njva
    Posts
    662
    I dont think anyone knows what the best dose is. When it first came out peope were using 40-60 now its 60-100. Then you have studies posted by I think hooker saying dotn go over 100. Then you go to other boards with people pushing it running the boards sayin 100 twice a day.

  13. #13
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    I dont think anyone knows what the best dose is. When it first came out peope were using 40-60 now its 60-100. Then you have studies posted by I think hooker saying dotn go over 100. Then you go to other boards with people pushing it running the boards sayin 100 twice a day.

    That's what experimentation is all about.........

  14. #14
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    we need the experimentation cause there are still no researches done on human as far as i know. i just hope that everybody stays safe as i see that doses increase quickly lately. gonna try 100mcg for the first time my self in januari. will be running it the same way as my hgh 5/2.

    -rodge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •