HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Question Opinion Everyone Please

I am into my second wk (12 total) of my AS cycle and have been using 5ius of gh along with my regular gear, during my last cycle and througout pct. have done 400 ius at 5 ed 5o/2 off for 400ius total.
    -I was wondering in your opinion should i raise my GH to 8 ius ed for optimal +muscle growth or does the cost outweigh the extra 3ius are giving u??
    - I have 5 more kits on way now, so getting it isint a problem. Looking for the best muscle growth possible out of this cycle..
    Thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've ran GH both bulking and cutting. When cutting I stick to a dose of about 3ius a day or so. But when bulking I really have to step it up. If I continue to run 3iu's bulking it wont do much but aid in BF loss and thats about it. I have to bump my dose up to about 6iu's ED for more of a LBM gain. What I did recently was I ran my GH alongside some LR3. That right there did the trick for me as far as LBM gains!!! That might just be a route that would fit you. That way you can keep your GH dose the same but get more out of it from the LR3. For optimal muscle growth I would suggest keeping the 5iu's and running some LR3 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. The weeks that you're off you can bump up to 8iu's if you'd like to.

I know that wasnt the answer you were completely looking for, but figured to throw it in there for some thought

Remember SS, my answers were based on personal experience and from my knowledge of GH.

Thanks alot, I believe i will invest in some lr3 2morrow. and keep GH at 5.
    -
    Thanks again Jayhova

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If you're looking for hyper-plasma from HGH you'll be greatly disappointed.Same goes for LR3 IGF-1.On a cycle of IGF you'll get a very small amount of hyper-plasma,almost unnoticeable.If you continue to cycle IGF for let's say a years time.Then you'd most likely see rewards.
    Let's not forget genetics as well.You can take all the anabolics in the world.You don't have the genetics,you'll be gravely disappointed.Same goes for IGF. This is not the holy grial of BBing by any means.Don't think you can run one cycle and look like Ronnie Coleman.You'll most likely just lean out on 1 IGF cycle.

~Pinnacle~

I plan on stying on the GH and cycle IGF and slin starting next week. And countinue throughout PCT. I will run several cycle of the IGF for sure, I was just looking for a little extra boost while i'm on

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How long so you plan to run the HGH? I hope it's 6 months or more, swirch between LR3 and slin will be good, 4 weeks each

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    I plan on stying on the GH and cycle IGF and slin starting next week. And countinue throughout PCT. I will run several cycle of the IGF for sure, I was just looking for a little extra boost while i'm on

Good, by the sounds of this I"m sure you will be on GH for at least 6 months as Johnny asked.

Another thing you can look into is Slin. While I"m on GH I become rather insulin insensitive and can absorb more of it. Since you're going to be using the GH it would be a great tool to use in between your IGF run.

I'm not advocating Slin, just throwing it out there b/c so many people have so many questions and dont know what to ask first. Maybe this can save you a new thread. Just a thought, not a recommendation...........

Thanks guy for all th info.
    -And yeah Johnny B. I plan on runnin GH for a very long time, let's say i wont be off for at least a year and a half. Already been on for around three months. I personally love this stuff
    -To the other response, that is exactly how i planned on runnin slin 4wks then IGF 4wk, back and forth. till my next AAS cycle

Thread Information