sobenick is offline New Member

Thanks to all posters!! - Got 3 questions...

First of all, I wanted to thank all of you with such informative posts on this forum. I am new here and find all of your help, candor and enthusiasm inspiring. As a result of this great info, most of my questions were answered as I researched for hours. I do have a few questions regarding HGH Jinotropin (I already bought 400IU). I am 6' tall, weigh 240lbs with about 15 - 17% BF. I am coming off a Winny INJ cycle with Clen and T3. Good results. I dieted pretty good but not perfect yet did cut up a little. I have some definition, my abs are outlined and visible. I used to be pretty fat but lost a ton of weight years ago and have been working very hard ever since to never get back there. I am 37 yrs old and am now looking to keep my size (if I lose some, I am ok with that too). What I really want to do is to take my BF way down to where my abs are really ripped and my vascularity is very visible (veins on my shouders, biceps, etc.). I would love to come down to about 8% BF. Obvioulsy diet and cardio will be necessary in addition to any other help I get. I currently do high rep, high intensity, fast-paced weight training for about an hour a day (no rest in between sets) 3 days a week and 1 hour of cardio 3 days a week. This has really given me good results so far.

My 3 questions are...

1. Is this a good time to go to Jintropin HGH?

2. I am thinking of doing Jintropin HGH with Testoviron (adding the test after coming off for a few weeks off my current cycle with clomid and HCG ), is this a good move for me or do I simply stick with the HGH?

3. What Jintropin HGH dosing do you think works for me to acheive my goals? I was thinking 4IU/Day shooting in the morning and early afternoon.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    In Bold

Quote Originally Posted by sobenick

My 3 questions are...

1. Is this a good time to go to Jintropin HGH?You'll reap the benefits HGH has to offer at your age.

2. I am thinking of doing Jintropin HGH with Testoviron (adding the test after coming off for a few weeks off my current cycle with clomid and HCG ), is this a good move for me or do I simply stick with the HGH?Run the HGH for 2 mos before starting a cycle.Give it time to kick in first.

3. What Jintropin HGH dosing do you think works for me to acheive my goals? I was thinking 4IU/Day shooting in the morning and early afternoon.For what you want to achieve.2 iu's should be sufficient.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
    ~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    In Bold

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the info -- I was under the impression that the bodies natural levels are 2IU a day and that in order to kick in fat-loss I needed to be at 3-4IU. Is this not the case?

Thanks for the info -- I was under the impression that the bodies natural levels are 2IU a day and that in order to kick in fat-loss I needed to be at 3-4IU. Is this not the case?
    At 37 yrs old,your natural HGH output is on the decline.So supplementing with 2 iu's will be more than sufficient.You can go 4 iu's if you want.I was just trying to save you some cash that's all.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    If you are trying to utilize the HGH for significant improvements in lean mass, then 2 IU's first thing in the morning and another 2 IU's early afternoon should be a reasonable course of action toward that goal.
    Red Baron.... In your opinion, will 2IU in the morning and 2IU in the early afternoon yield greater fat furning than a daily dose of 2IU? I understand the lean mass is greater with 4IU and that is a big plus, but my primary goal is fat burn --- I want to maximize fat burning.

Red Baron.... In your opinion, will 2IU in the morning and 2IU in the early afternoon yield greater fat furning than a daily dose of 2IU? I understand the lean mass is greater with 4IU and that is a big plus, but my primary goal is fat burn --- I want to maximize fat burning.

Is there anyone willing to give me some advice here? Trying to figure out if 2IU in the morning and 2IU in the early afternoon yield greater fat furning than a single or split daily dose of 2IU?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    In theory, your proposed dose of 4 IU's would offer more in the way of mobilizing fat. In reality (in actual practice), it seems that for the majority about 3 IU's or so will give you everything you need for fat burning.

Since you are primarily interested in the age-related benefits of HGH and in maximizing fat burning, I would suggest your start out with a dose of 2-3 IU's per day and see how it works out for you. If you don't see satisfying results over a couple of months, then re-consider your dose and potentially run 4-5 IU's per day.

If you respond like most people in your age category, I think you will find the 2-3 IU/day range sufficient to get the job done for your goals.
    THis is all very helpful Red Baron -- I do appreciate your exptertise and advice. I think I will start with 3IU a day. Is that a large enough dose to split into 2 daily shots or should I just go 1 shit in the morning?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is that a large enough dose to split into 2 daily shots or should I just go 1 shit in the morning?
    i always split it up.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i always split it up.

-rodge
    You like to split up your shits rodge? Read above you'll see what I found amusing.I know it was a typo,but struck me a comical.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'll add that HCG during PCT with clomid isn't a good idea. Run HCG during the cycle at 300-500iu every 3-5 days, nolva is better then clomid, for 2 reasons, nolva block estrogen, so if you have some extra estrogen it'll block it. There's nothing worst then a grown man acting like a 13 year old on her period. Nolva has been shown to raise LH better to, which makes for a better recovery. The doses used during PCT of HCG, can cause raised estrogen and the desensitization of the testes to LH, which isn't what you want. The addition of nolva can combat that, but it's better to use it during the cycle (HCG), that way when you start PCT the first week or 2 isn't getting the boys back to full size.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You like to split up your shits rodge? Read above you'll see what I found amusing.I know it was a typo,but struck me a comical.

~Pinnacle~
    no i split it up,before and after breakfast

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'll add that HCG during PCT with clomid isn't a good idea. Run HCG during the cycle at 300-500iu every 3-5 days, nolva is better then clomid, for 2 reasons, nolva block estrogen, so if you have some extra estrogen it'll block it. There's nothing worst then a grown man acting like a 13 year old on her period. Nolva has been shown to raise LH better to, which makes for a better recovery. The doses used during PCT of HCG, can cause raised estrogen and the desensitization of the testes to LH, which isn't what you want. The addition of nolva can combat that, but it's better to use it during the cycle (HCG), that way when you start PCT the first week or 2 isn't getting the boys back to full size.

JohnnyB
    Actually I am not doing any HGH now... I am coming off a Winny cycle now. I was planning on taking HCG and Clomid once I stop this cycle and then starting my HGH cycle. According to Pinnacle's advice, he suggest I run GH for 2 months before adding TEST. Do you agree with this?

According to Pinnacle's advice, he suggest I run GH for 2 months before adding TEST.
    its common use to start aas after 2 months of hgh. this way you take full advantage of elevated igf-1 level when on aas.

-rodge

Thread Information