bask8case is offline New Member

Joint pain with HGH

Hello all. I am currently using Jintropin 4i.u ed. Have been doing so for 8 weeks. I am now suffering a lot of pain in my wrists, and I get a lot of numbness(pins & needles) in my fingers. Is this normal? And can anyone tell me why HGH causes joint pain, and is there any way to reduce the pain without stoping the HGH?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by bask8case
    Hello all. I am currently using Jintropin 4i.u ed. Have been doing so for 8 weeks. I am now suffering a lot of pain in my wrists, and I get a lot of numbness(pins & needles) in my fingers. Is this normal? And can anyone tell me why HGH causes joint pain, and is there any way to reduce the pain without stoping the HGH?
    This is normal. What you should do is cut bck to around 3iu's for a couple ofweeks and then slowly ramp back up to 4. Some people experience these sides so don't worry.

bask8case is offline New Member

Joint pain with HGH

Thanks for that. I have done a lot of research here on this website regarding HGH, and I was expecting some joint pain, however I wasn't prepared for the numbness in my fingers. Any doctors out there, can you tell me the reason for this?
    I have now reduced my intake to 3 i.u ed, ill do this for a week, and if this doesnt help Ill go to 2i.u and see what happens?
    Thanks!

Thread Information