Deal Me In is offline Member

How long before starting AAs

I am going to start an AAS cycle to go with my GH. I did a five month cycle of GH then took five weeks off before starting again. I was going to add the AAS at the start of week five.

I've always read that GH keeps your IGF-1 levels elevated for months after you stop. Since I did five months prior with only five weeks off is there any reason why I should wait until week nine or ten to add the AAS?

Will it make any difference?

Thank you for your time.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    for how long are you planning on running both the hgh and the aas?

-rodge

Rodge, I have a year supply of GH this time. I was going to run tbol for 7 weeks. My original plan was to run the Tbol for 7 weeks take 10 weeks off and then run another cycle.

I just want to make sure that I'm getting maximum synergy with the GH.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Thanks for your time.

if you gonna run it for another year then i would start right away.
    but if you want maximum synergie then why dont you run test with it? maximum synergie is hgh/test/t3 and if you are educated enough about it some insulin .

-rodge

Rodge, thanks for the reply. Maybe you can help me out on this one. I have done a lot of research on Gh and I still don't understand why people take T3. I thought that GH somehow suppressed your thyroid so I had my doc do a complete blood workup and he said my thyroid function was fine. Can you explain why I would need T3.

As for the test, I've never taken Tbol and want to try it. Anytime I try something for the first time I try and take it alone so that I know what it does to my body. I have enough tbol for two cycles. If I like it, my goal was to run the second cycle with test and tbol.

As for insulin I have to admit that I have researched it and it scares me. At this time I don't feel that I know enough about it to use it.

Also, I'm here because of the GH. I got into GH for the anti-aging propreties and the help with athletics. This was the best site I found for young healthy males taking GH. I want to make my body better but I have no desire to be massive. I know this is contrary to what most of the people on here train for but that is my goal. I would be happy with about 20 more pounds. Any more then that and I'm afraid I would lose my quickness and agility.

Anyway, please let me know about the T3.

Thanks for your time.

we normally take t3 cause hgh supresses your thyroid function a bit.the 12.5-25mcg we use is just a replacement dose of whats been shunt away due to the hgh.this litle bit of t3 helps with protein synthesis and keep metabolisme optimal.

i understand your vision on the tbol but i assume that you have cycled before and used test before(wich should be the base). so if you know how you react to test you can fill the rst in for the tbol.so i would run some prop with it even if its just a low dose.

-rodge

Thread Information