musclestack is offline Productive Member

my IGF, help please

Alright, I got my IGF today and when I looked at it, I figured there would be much more than what I got. Now, I ordered 5 vials and that IS what I got, but something just doesn't seem right. On each vial it says that it contains 1000 mcg IGF (LR3) and 1 mL BA water. Well, that is what I was expecting, but there's only 1mL of water in there. I've never received IGF like this from anyone else so I'm a little confused. I thought about it, and if I was to take, say 100 mcg/day, then the vial would theoretically last me 10 days, correct? How the hell would I measure out 1/10 of a mL in a slin pin???

When I got my IGF last time (from someone else, although I know the guy I got it from this time is 100% legit), it came in 100 mcg vials with powder and water in separate vials. I would draw the water into slin pin, shoot it into the powder, then witdraw 50 units in my pin (I was taking 50 mcg/day at the time), then inject. How the hell do I do that with this new s**t when there's only 1mL of water per 100 mcg of IGF???

Please help,
    MS

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    On each vial it says that it contains 1000 mcg IGF (LR3) and 1 mL BA water. ?

That's how suspended versions come. Ever here the term "A little goes a long way?"

How the hell do I do that with this new s**t when there's only 1mL of water per 100 mcg of IGF???

1ml of LR3 = 1000mcg. So if you want the same 50mcg draw up 2.5 little clicks on a 1cc slin pin.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Much more convenient to use 0.5cc pins, for me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Much more convenient to use 0.5cc pins, for me anyway

To each is own, we all have different reasons. Most use 1/2cc I prefer 1cc. It's alllllllllll love........

bump

Sorry if I sound stupid with this question, I'm just still a little confused. If I have a slin pin that will hold 100 units and I wanted to take 50 mcg of the IGF, how many units will I be taking???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Sorry if I sound stupid with this question, I'm just still a little confused. If I have a slin pin that will hold 100 units and I wanted to take 50 mcg of the IGF, how many units will I be taking???
    Jay already answered your question.2.5 ticks(slash marks)=50 mcgs on a 1cc slin pin

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as said your better of getting your self some 50iu slinpins,its easyer to measure imo.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    as said your better of getting your self some 50iu slinpins,its easyer to measure imo.

-rodge

We should start a poll to see who uses 1/2cc .vs. 1cc slin pins. I've always used 1cc slin pins for other substances. Winny, kynoselen, HCG , GH, LR3. No sense in ordering both, 1 does the trick for everything. I can tell most prefer the 1/2cc pins though.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i use the 50iu pins for everything. hgh/lr3/slin.

-rodge

Thread Information