Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

on the road to HGH..

I'm definately considering doing a cycle of hgh. I'm gonna research it probably day and night for the next month or so and see what i come up with...I know this stuff is expensive but shyt if i'm figuring everything right if i want to take 4 i.u's a day, its roughly gonna cost me $16 bucks a day?? for 6-8 months?? damn thats alot of $$$..does that sound about right to you guys??

I go direct from China......just paid $2166us for 1000iu's.You do the maths!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    I'm definately considering doing a cycle of hgh. I'm gonna research it probably day and night for the next month or so and see what i come up with...I know this stuff is expensive but shyt if i'm figuring everything right if i want to take 4 i.u's a day, its roughly gonna cost me $16 bucks a day?? for 6-8 months?? damn thats alot of $$$..does that sound about right to you guys??
    Sounds high to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I go direct from China......just paid $2166us for 1000iu's.You do the maths!

i might get it at a better price if i bought that much quanity but i honestly can't afford it right now, when i ran my aas cycle i wanted everything on hand before i started but this i think i'm gonna have to buy 400 i.u's at a time

i might get it at a better price if i bought that much quanity but i honestly can't afford it right now, when i ran my aas cycle i wanted everything on hand before i started but this i think i'm gonna have to buy 400 i.u's at a time
    You would still gat a good deal on 400,i boughet 500iu's from the same source last year and it didnt work out much more expensive per iu.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    i think i'm gonna have to buy 400 i.u's at a time

I'm sure you'll be able to get 500iu's for under $1500..............Sounds like a lot but in the long run it's not that much money. By you running 4iu's a day, 500iu's will run you roughly 5 months and that's with no days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm sure you'll be able to get 500iu's for under $1500..............Sounds like a lot but in the long run it's not that much money. By you running 4iu's a day, 500iu's will run you roughly 5 months and that's with no days off.

i think i like the 5/2 approach, i'll probaby go 7 days straight for the first two months then hit 5/2

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What kind of results you looking for?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    What kind of results you looking for?

JohnnyB

Probably what everybody else wants..gain lbm, while gaining minimal fat maybe even bringing my bf% down..i'm still researching it, i mean this idea just hit me about a week ago and now it's all that's on my mind..i think i'm too young for it (23) but i think physically i'm ready for it

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Probably what everybody else wants..gain lbm, while gaining minimal fat maybe even bringing my bf% down..i'm still researching it, i mean this idea just hit me about a week ago and now it's all that's on my mind..i think i'm too young for it (23) but i think physically i'm ready for it
    man if it's you on the pics you need nothing just amazing body that what i want

Thread Information