Thread: hgh supplements

fz1
    fz1 is offline New Member

hgh supplements

Ive been doing some reading and some suggest running R-ala and or Glucophage when you run gh and you dont use slin. Im not ready for slin yet but ive read good things about these supps. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Also mods i dont have a pm system is there any thing that can be done to change that.

fz1
    fz1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    The important thing when you start your HGH cycle is to keep a watch on your BG levels. Spot check your fasting level, just before bed, and once in a while your 2 hour after meal levels. So long as your BG levels stay within the normal range during these readings, these supps won't be a necessity.

If these start getting unreasonably high, then the conservative approach would be add some r-ALA and some GTF Chromium. If you have a real problem, then the Glucophage is the way to go to get those levels back within reason.
    I was hoping you would reply to this, thanks. I hate to be dumb here but what does bg stand for? And how would i check the levels?

Is there any thing else you mite suggest doing while taking hgh, i will be on cycle when im on the gh. Ive read your thread about hgh. Thanks alot

abcde is offline Female Member
    The Freestyle Flash at my Wal-Mart comes with a $40 rebate...if they follow through with the rebate, essentially it is free...

Thread Information