Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Hexarelin & GHRP-6

I have read that both of these work to increase gh output. But... In the studies it was injected. I did however find some information on oral mixture of 100mcg of hexarelin and 100mcg of ghrp-6. It is called hexatropin-6 by I B E. Has anyone studied these compounds or used them? Do you believe these will work orally?

I found this after a few searches around here... Would still like to know if anyone has used or feel these studies, I found here, are solid.

The effects of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) and GHRP-2 on intracellular adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cAMP) levels and GH secretion in ovine and rat somatotrophs
    D Wu, C Chen, J Zhang, C Y Bowers(1) and I J Clarke
    Prince Henry's Institute of Medical Research, PO Box 5152, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia and (1) Department of Medicine, Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
    (Requests for offprints should be addressed to C Chen)

Abstract
    The mechanism of action of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) and GHRP-2 on GH release was investigated in ovine and rat pituitary cells in vitro. In partially purified sheep somatotrophs, GHRP-2 and GH-releasing factor (GRF) increased intracellular cyclic AMP (cAMP) concentrations and caused GH release in a dose- dependent manner; GHRP-6 did not increase cAMP levels. An additive effect of maximal doses of GRF and GHRP-2 was observed in both cAMP and GH levels whereas combined GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 at maximal doses produced an additive effect on GH release only. Pretreatment of the cells with MDL 12,330A, an adenylyl cyclase inhibitor, prevented cAMP accumulation and the subsequent release of GH that was caused by either GHRP-2 or GRF. The cAMP antagonist, Rp-cAMP also blocked GH release in response to GHRP-2 and GRF. The cAMP antagonist did not prevent the effect of GHRP-6 on GH secretion whereas MDL 12,330A partially reduced the effect. An antagonist for the GRF receptor, [Ac- Tyr(1) ,d- rg(2) ]-GRF 1-29, significantly diminished the effect of GHRP-2 and GRF on cAMP accumulation and GH release, but did not affect GH release induced by GHRP-6. Somatostatin prevented cAMP accumulation and GH release responses to GHRP-2, GRF and GHRP-6. Ca(2+) channel blockade did not affect the cAMP increase in response to GHRP-2 or GRF but totally prevented GH release in response to GHRP-2, GRF and GHRP-6. These results indicated that GHRP-2 acts on ovine pituitary somatotrophs to increase cAMP concentration in a manner similar to that of GRF; this occurs even during the blockade of Ca(2+) influx. GHRP-6 caused GH release without an increase in intracellular cAMP levels. GHrelease in response to all three secretagogues was reduced by somatostatin and was dependent upon the influx of extracellular Ca(2+) . The additive effect of GHRP-2 and GRF or GHRP-6 suggested that the three peptides may act on different receptors. In rat pituitary cell cultures, GHRP-6 had no effect on cAMP levels, but potentiated the effect of GRF on cAMP accumulation. The synergistic effect of GRF and GHRP-6 on cAMP accumulation did not occur in sheep somatotrophs. Whereas GHRP-2 caused cAMP accumulation in sheep somatotrophs, it did not do so in rat pituitary cells. These data indicate species differences in the response of pituitary somatotrophs to the GHRPs and this is probably due to different subtypes of GHRP receptor in rat or sheep.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New test offers advantages over insulin tolerance test for diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency
    Print Email

NEW YORK, Oct 2 (Praxis Press) The insulin tolerance test (ITT) used to diagnose growth hormone (GH) deficiency in adults has several drawbacks, including limited reproducibility, absence of a normal range, and contraindication in certain clinical situations. Popovic and colleagues studied the safety, convenience, and reliability of a new provocative test in 125 adult patients with known organic pituitary disease and severe GH deficiency (GH peak after ITT of !U?3 micrograms/L) and 125 healthy adult controls. The test entailed intravenous administration of GH-releasing hormone (GHRH, 1 micrograms/kg) plus GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6, 1 micrograms/kg) followed by tracking of GH levels for 120 minutes. The GH peaks triggered by the GHRH/GHRP-6 test did not produce any side effects, differ between men and women, correlate with age or body mass index, or vary with the use of different GH assays. Mean GH peaks after the GHRH/GHRP-6 test were 59.2 !A` 2.2 micrograms/L in controls and 4.1 !A` 0.3 micrograms/L in patients; corresponding mean GH peaks after the ITT were 14.3 !A` 1.7 micrograms/L and 0.5 !A` 0.06 micrograms/L. The difference between patient and control GH peaks was greater when using the GHRH/GHRP-6 test than when using the ITT (P < 0.001). Although GH peaks using the GHRH/GHRP-6 test spanned a continuum for both patients and controls, a cut-off value of 15 micrograms/L largely differentiated between the two groups. For the GHRH/GHRP-6 test, the authors propose that GH peak values of 20.00 micrograms/L and greater be considered normal and values of 10.00 micrograms/L and less be considered an indication of GH deficiency. The accompanying commentary notes that the GHRH/GHRP-6 test may be better for patients with pituitary disease, whereas the ITT may be better for patients with hypothalamic disease; it also argues for continued efforts toward global standardization of GH immunoassays.

Authors
    Frieboes RM, Murck H, Antonijevic IA, Steiger A.
    Title
    Effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 on the nocturnal secretion of GH, ACTH and cortisol and on the sleep EEG in man: Role of routes of administration
    Source
    Journal of Neuroendocrinology. 11(6):473-478, 1999 Jun.
    Author Keywords
    Growth hormone, Growth hormone-releasing peptides, Corticotropins, Clinical neuroendocrinology, Sleep.
    KeyWords Plus&#174; by ISI&#174;
    Normal men, Factor-i, Secretagogue, Receptor, Hexarelin, Pituitary, Insulin, Intranasal, Prolactin, Efficacy.

Abstract
    After repeated intravenous (i.v.) boluses of growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) we found recently increases of growth hormone (GH), corticotropin (ACTH) and cortisol levels and of the amount of stage 2 sleep, In clinical use, oral (p.o.), intranasal (i.n.) and sublingual (s.l.) routes of administration have advantages over i.v. administration, We compared the sleep-endocrine effects of 300 mu g/kg of body weight (b.w.) GHRP-6 in enteric-coated capsules given p.o. at 21.00 h and of 30 mu g/kg GHRP-6 i.n. or 30 mu g/kg GHRP-6 st. given at 22.45 h in normal young male controls with placebo conditions. After GHRP-6 p.o. secretion of GH, ACTH and cortisol remained unchanged. The only effect of GHRP-6 s.l. was a trend toward an increase in GH in the first half of the night. GHRP-6 i.n. prompted a significant increase in GH concentration during the total night and a trend toward an increase in ACTH secretion during the first half of the night, whereas cortisol secretion remained unchanged. Furthermore, after GHRP-6 i.n., sleep stage 2 increased in the second half of the night by trend, and spectral analysis of total night non-rapid eye movement (REM) sleep revealed a decrease of delta power by trend. In contrast sleep stage 2 decreased during the second half of the night after GHRP-6 p.o. Our data demonstrate that GHRP-6 is capable of modulating GH and ACTH secretion as well as sleep. However, the effects depend upon dosage, duration and route of administration. [References: 41]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The secretion of growth hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland is regulated by the central nervous system. At the hypothalamic level, two peptides, growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) and somatostatin modulate the secretion of GH. GHRH stimulates GH secretion while somatostatin exhibits an inhibitory influence.

Other peptides of different size and structure are able to influence GH secretion in man and several other animal species. Amongst these, a synthetic hexapeptide (GHRP-6), derived from an enkeph**** analogue, specifically stimulates GH release both after parenteral and oral administration. The oral activity of GHRP-6 has opened up new perspectives in the treatment of several conditions associated to hypothalamic growth hormone deficiency. It has also prompted the development of new synthetic peptides, possessing greater potency, a longer duration of action and an increased oral bioavailability.

Hexarelin (INN:Examorelin, MF 6003, EP 23905) is a new synthetic peptide formed by 6 aminoacids. Its chemical structure is His-DTrp(2-Me)-Ala-Trp-DPhe-Lys-NH2. Compared to GHRP-6, hexarelin is more resistant to proteolytic degradation.

An extensive package of toxicological studies has been performed. No organ specific toxicity was observed. No toxic effects were recorded on the cardiovascular system, renal function and CNS. Pharmacokinetic studies are available in rats and dogs. The drug is absorbed by the subcutaneous and oral routes. The half-life of hexarelin is 2 hours in dogs after bolus iv administration.

Hexarelin stimulates GH secretion following intravenous, subcutaneous, intranasal and oral administration. In man, a bolus intravenous dose of 1 mg/kg induces peak plasma GH concentrations of around 70 ng/mL within 15 minutes. The mechanism of action of hexarelin has still not been fully elucidated. The peptide seems to act on pituitary binding-sites and to modulate intracellular messenger pathways different from those associated with GHRH. Its low toxicity, marked and specific stimulation of GH secretion along with its rapid absorption after oral administration, strongly indicate that it could be employed as a diagnostic and therapeutic tool in GH secretory disorders.

High-affinity binding sites for hexarelin have been identified in human cardiac and vascular tissues. Various animal models have evidenced a strong protective effect of hexarelin in post-ischemic ventricular dysfunction. Hexarelin improves cardiac function in rats with experimentally induced congestive heart failure. These cardiovascular effects have also been observed in hypophysectomized animals and occur at doses far lower than those required to elicit GH secretion.

Hexarelin has been administered to about 1,000 subjects. Phase 1 studies have shown that the drug is well tolerated after i.v. administration of doses up to 2 mg/kg. Chronic intranasal administration of hexarelin has been shown to accelerate growth in short children. Endocrine effects have been demonstrated after chronic oral administration in elderly subjects.

Anyone?

goose is offline Banned
    I know I B E also produce oratropin (oral IGF).With oratropin I have heard very poor things,thats all I can help you with.

goose4........

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to be running them soon. I have only heard bad things about I B E's shipping. There was a lot of debate on whether their delivery system works or not, but it seems to... If you want I could let you know in a few weeks. I'm using it as a part of my PCT.

Delivery system? The oral thingy? I was thinking of taking it intranasally.

goose is offline Banned
    Hexarelin & GHRP-6 are for oral use.Each oral syringe contains:

100mcg Cell-Mediated GHRP-6.
    100mcg Cell-Mediated Hexarelin.

What I dont like about this it`s not clear how much HGH you will recieve.

goose4..........

elite2kr is offline Member
    [URL="http://www.onedayiwillreadtherules.htm[/URL]

i dont know if im aloud to post research sites, if im not sorry
    Last edited by elite2kr; 12-19-2005 at 12:04 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm using the EctoTropin-6 and I'm getting some good fat lose, I've lost 23lbs in about 8 weeks. from what I hear the Hexatropin works better for weight loss. I take my dose when I get up to piss in the morning, so there's a 2 or more hour gap between taking it and eating

I used their oral LR3 and it worked well for me, but you need to remember one thing with it, it's only 40mcg, so if you've used 60mcg and higher, you need to adjust your dose accordingly. I used it agter using 2 cycle of LR3, both were 40mcg, so it worked well for me.

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    johnnyb-

How do you know how much HGH you will get? It seems a gamble....

goose4........

elite2kr is offline Member
    does it convert to its target hormone nomatter what?, or if your levels are peak will your body not convert it?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm using the EctoTropin-6 and I'm getting some good fat lose, I've lost 23lbs in about 8 weeks. from what I hear the Hexatropin works better for weight loss. I take my dose when I get up to piss in the morning, so there's a 2 or more hour gap between taking it and eating

I used their oral LR3 and it worked well for me, but you need to remember one thing with it, it's only 40mcg, so if you've used 60mcg and higher, you need to adjust your dose accordingly. I used it agter using 2 cycle of LR3, both were 40mcg, so it worked well for me.

JohnnyB
    The hexatropin should be better for bulking actually. Supposedly it raises your appetite by quite a bit. I have one kit of this(I'm planning on running it for 6 months or so, yes I'm buying more) and one kit of oratropin on the way for PCT.

I have heard it being compared to around 2-3 IU's of hgh in the past. Thats completely anecdotal though and I can't really back it up yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    does it convert to its target hormone nomatter what?, or if your levels are peak will your body not convert it?
    It doesn't convert at all if I am understanding right. It is actually a ghrelin agonist(hexa) or antagonist(ecto) causeing an increase in GH secretion. I believe *** is looking into selling the ecto formula as a prescription med though.

rjet is offline New Member
    I would think Hexatropin would work better for cutting if you can control your cravings and not eat. I say this because Hexatropin has 2 ingredients that cause the release of GH as opposed to ectotropin's 1. Yes Hexatropin makes you hungry, but if you control yourself and eat the same number of calories, wouldn't Hexatropin cause more fat loss due to the increase of GH?
    Seems like if you have the will power, Hexa IS BETTER for cutting than Ecto....just a thought...

rjet is offline New Member

Cool

Anyone agree/disagree with this?
    I would be interested in hearing your opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    johnnyb-

How do you know how much HGH you will get? It seems a gamble....

goose4........
    No I don't

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by rjet
    Anyone agree/disagree with this?
    I would be interested in hearing your opinions...
    I haven't tried the Hex, but from what I've heard from those that have. They say it's better for fat lose then Ecto-6. Some day I'll try it and see if it's true

JohnnyB

I'm starting Hexa as soon as it arrives, I'll keep you guys posted.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    How do you explain your great response to an HGH booster?Yet you've stated many times how you thought HGH was a waste of money,and you got poor results on your previous HGH cycle/cycles.
    Am I missing something here?I just don't understand how a person could get poor results running Growth Hormone ,but come back and run a booster and get results off the charts(and quickly too.8 weeks?). It takes 3 months or so for HGH to start to do it's thing.Most see just a modest loss/reduction of body fat over a 12 week period with HGH.

I'm very curious to hear/read your theory/hypothesis on how this (phenomenon) is possible.

~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Hexarelin & GHRP-6 could be stronger than HGH at 3-4iu .I spoke to a rep from *** and they say it`s just as effective or even better,as GHRP-2 acts on ovine pituitary somatotrophs to increase cAMP concentration in a manner similar to that of GRF, plus you dont have to inject twice a day!!!!!!
    So if you use 2-3 kits a day it would equal a very strong dose,could be as good as jino at 9iu!!!!!!!!!!!! So when you take this into account,it`s very possible PINN,but I dont understand great results in 8 weeks
    I asked a guy at my gym about this and he Laughed at me,he said this is real crap, I dont think it hit London yet.

goose4..........
    Last edited by goose; 12-22-2005 at 09:19 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hexarelin & GHRP-6 could be stronger than HGH at 3-4iu .I spoke to a rep from *** and they say it`s just as effective or even better,as GHRP-2 acts on ovine pituitary somatotrophs to increase cAMP concentration in a manner similar to that of GRF, plus you dont have to inject twice a day!!!!!!
    So if you use 2-3 kits a day it would equal a very strong dose,could be as good as jino at 9iu!!!!!!!!!!!! So when you take this into account,it`s very possible PINN,but I dont understand great results in 8 weeks
    I asked a guy at my gym about this and he Laughed at me,he said this is real crap, I dont think it hit London yet.

goose4..........
    GH boosters are not even close to the real thing from what I've read. I would think of them like prohormones at best. You're better off doing 2-4ius ed of REAL GH and reap guaranteed effects. I only use a few supps that really work. Whey protein and ethyl-ester creatine.

goose is offline Banned

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    GH boosters are not even close to the real thing from what I've read. I would think of them like prohormones at best. You're better off doing 2-4ius ed of REAL GH and reap bodybuilding . I only use a few supps that really work. Whey protein and ethyl-ester creatine.

Thanks for the advise,I think I will stick with my jino HGH,I dont want to take any risks.It took me 4 months to notice the benefits,what interests me is this GH booster product works in 8 weeks, could someone tell me why this is??

Merry Xmas guys

goose666................

Thanks for the advise,I think I will stick with my jino HGH,I dont want to take any risks.It took me 4 months to notice the benefits,what interests me is this GH booster product works in 8 weeks, could someone tell me why this is??

Merry Xmas guys

goose666................
    Reading Johnny's results.It sounds as though it works immediately.He said he lost 23 pounds in 8 weeks.If this is the case.Why isn't everyone and there mother running this stuff?Why is this not the hottest new drug on the market?Why are people wasting money on HGH and IGF?
    Why is this not headline news in every muscle magazine?

Is someone going to actually say everyone responds differently to this drug?

Some people are non responders?

Merry Christmas

~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    How do you explain your great response to an HGH booster?Yet you've stated many times how you thought HGH was a waste of money,and you got poor results on your previous HGH cycle/cycles.
    Am I missing something here?I just don't understand how a person could get poor results running Growth Hormone ,but come back and run a booster and get results off the charts(and quickly too.8 weeks?). It takes 3 months or so for HGH to start to do it's thing.Most see just a modest loss/reduction of body fat over a 12 week period with HGH.

I'm very curious to hear/read your theory/hypothesis on how this (phenomenon) is possible.

~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~
    I am with Pinn on this one. If results are mediocre when taking rhGH & LR3 IGF-I, how can a precursor hormone to such hormones produce any worthwhile results?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Opps, forgot to wish you guys a Merry Christmas!

If its working for you JohnnyB more power to you, but I just dont see how this would be possible. There might be other variables in your progress.

goose is offline Banned
    Thats a good point Pinn-

The best fat burner known in wet cold England is something called DNP .
    If you run a safe dose of 200mgs ED for 4 weeks you would loose around 23 in this time.
    I truly understand that America has some advanced products,I`m not sure what the history with this company is,but it looks good.

Once again merry Xmas and a happy 06,and remember keep hard.

goose4...........
    Last edited by goose; 12-23-2005 at 09:11 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Reading Johnny's results.It sounds as though it works immediately.He said he lost 23 pounds in 8 weeks.If this is the case.Why isn't everyone and there mother running this stuff?Why is this not the hottest new drug on the market?Why are people wasting money on HGH and IGF?

Merry Christmas

~Pinnacle~

SORRY TO disappoint YOU I DONT Believe in non responders.

Do you get non responders with Test NO

Do you get non responders with alcohol NO

Do you get non responders with Nubian NO

Do you get non responders with nicotine NO

Im not with you here Pinn,sorry.

goose4..............

I'm old school. If I want more GH, I take more GH. 'Nuff said.
    Last edited by NYC BIG MIKE; 12-24-2005 at 10:48 AM.

Ok, here comes a bonus. With respect to JohnnyB's fat loss, I would say that in my years everyone that I have seen on GHRP6 is always using it in conjunction with something else. Synergistic? Perhaps. Over-rated? Maybe. And in defense of my american brother PINN, I do believe that some people are "selective" responders to some drugs. The examples Goose gave, maybe not, but then again he slanted it to his advantage. Why do some anti-depressants work for one guy but not the next? Come out your hole Goose, I'm not done. GH is another fine example, some people just don't respond. Their bodies build antibodies towards it as a defense mechanism to an influx of a new foreign substance. Carry on.
    Last edited by NYC BIG MIKE; 12-24-2005 at 10:49 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    Mike-

You missed my point with non responders.Let me be crystal clear what my point was.

How can you not respond with a 6 month HGH cycle and then run a HGH booster and get great results in 8 weeks.This is what I`m Confused with.

goose4........

Mike-

You missed my point with non responders.Let me be crystal clear what my point was.

How can you not respond with a 6 month HGH cycle and then run a HGH booster and get great results in 8 weeks.This is what I`m Confused with.

goose4........

<<taking my reading glasses off 'cuz it's so damn clear (crystal even) now>>

Hmmm. I see your point Goose. This would be my new and revised response.
    Let's first examine why some people don't respond to GH. Among other things they may not be taking a sufficient dose. When taking GH the body also needs more thyroid hormones, insulin , corticosteroids, gonadotropins, estrogen and even AAS. Remember, there are 3 hormones which need to be released at the same time for growth to occur, namely GH, insulin and T3. Only then can the liver produce and release an optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors. Let's not rule out the many fake GH (HCG is so easy to substitute for it). And again, I reiterate my point about some people developing antibodies towards GH. Now, having said all of this......and this is where I speculate and theorize (on JohnnyB's behalf), could it not be that in his case the precursors set the bodies natural flow so as not to impede with too much of one thing (ie GH) and not enough of another (ie insulin)? I'm putting my glasses back on now, I hate to think on weekends.

But the bottom line for this old schooler is this.........the vast majority ( and that's and understatement) of prehormones are shit. At most, they elevate your levels for a few minutes. So if you take it 20x an hour and spend massive amounts of money you may be good to go. If you want to make more GH in your body, "put" it in.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'll address the issue of why it seems a GHRP worked better than rHGH. The rHGH is straight, pure GH. GH produced in the body that was extracted from dead people and used in the early days. Was actually composed of different fractions of GH. GH molecules can be found in doubles and quadruples. Perhaps GHRP may be superior to rHGH because the body produce the GH itself thus producing these different GH bonds which in turn might have a greater overall effect.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I'll address the issue of why it seems a GHRP worked better than rHGH. The rHGH is straight, pure GH. GH produced in the body that was extracted from dead people and used in the early days. Was actually composed of different fractions of GH. GH molecules can be found in doubles and quadruples. Perhaps GHRP may be superior to rHGH because the body produce the GH itself thus producing these different GH bonds which in turn might have a greater overall effect.

Meaning you basically support my premise at the end of post # 32, if I read it right. Yes/no?
    Last edited by NYC BIG MIKE; 12-24-2005 at 09:18 AM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Meaning you basically support my premise at the end of post # 32, if I read it right. Yes/no?
    Post 36 huh? . I agree with you about some people being 'selective' responders to drugs and supps. The rHGH we would use today is the correct 191 AA chain (or is it 192?) anyway, it’s indistinguishable from the body's own GH, so no antibodies develop.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Post 36 huh? . I agree with you about some people being 'selective' responders to drugs and supps. The rHGH we would use today is the correct 191 AA chain (or is it 192?) anyway, it’s indistinguishable from the body's own GH, so no antibodies develop.

Smart ass. It's 191 by the way. And for the record even a 191 amino acid profile GH can have people develop antibodies.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Smart ass. It's 191 by the way. And for the record even a 191 amino acid profile GH can have people develop antibodies.

Very true mike.Thats why if you run HGH for years like the pro`s you loose Sensitivity to the hormone,hence,the huge doses they need to run, 15-20iu.

goose4...........

goose

post 24= sarcasm

You know all to well what I think of this stuff.

Merry Christmas

~Pinnacle~

Am I wrong when I say that JohnnyB has a GH deficiency? If so, then forgive me but, Would someone with a deficiency in GH not respond MUCH better to a GH booster(such as GHRP and/or Hexarelin)??

BTW: my Hexa came in today. The delivery is definately VERY weird.

Just as an update: the only real effects that I am getting from the hexa so far is an increase in hunger. Probably a little too early to see serious results anyway, just thought it might be interesting to note. Oratropin starts as part of my PCT on monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information