Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

IGF-1/lr3 IN PCT??

i have to say i have been just about livuing in this forum the last week or so, and reading everything i could..Man this shyt is almost overwhelming, so much to learn..I mean i'm not really in a rush to get going with it but what i do know is that if i'm gonna do GH i belive i'll probably be shooting for 5-6 i.u's ED for 6 months..i'm currently mid-cycle right now and my right some igf-1 lr3 at the start of pct..is it ok to run these compounds with clen ??

here is my current cycle..want to know if it's alright to throw in igf-1/lr3 in pct with clen

wks
    1 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    2 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    3 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    4 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    5 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    6 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    7 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    8 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    9 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    10 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    11 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    12 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    13 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    14 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    PCT
    15 Clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    16 Clomid 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    17 Clomid 100mg 10 days
    18off
    19 clenbuterol 80mcg
    20 clen 80mcg

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i heard some reports from pinnacle and supersteve that running lr3 and clen at the same time affects the lr3.

-rodge

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I would like if some one could explain that. Pinnacle? love to hear from you.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004
    I would like if some one could explain that. Pinnacle? love to hear from you.
    Ask and you shall recieve.Read this thread...

Igf and Clen?

~Pinnacle~

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ask and you shall recieve.Read this thread...

Igf and Clen?

~Pinnacle~

thanks bro..glad i asked, maybe i'll run the clen and when all is said and done i'll do 5 weeks of igf-1..still have to research more

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    thanks bro..glad i asked, maybe i'll run the clen and when all is said and done i'll do 5 weeks of igf-1..still have to research more
    In regards to the IGF.Run it for as long as you are seeing results.The 30 day receptor down regulation theory is bullshit.There is no evidence out there that lends credence to this theory.That exact topic has been debated/discussed at length elsewhere and no one can find evidence to support the 30 day theory.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    pinn-

Lets`s say you ran IGF for two months,how much time off would you need to hop on another cycle? Is a month break ok?

goose4..........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    pinn-

Lets`s say you ran IGF for two months,how much time off would you need to hop on another cycle? Is a month break ok?

goose4..........
    That's a tough question that can only be answered by self experimentation.There appears to be some down regulation,but when that occurs,and at what time frame is unknown.I doubt we'll know the answer any time soon.

I'm in the process of finding out if the 6 hr active life theory(LR3 IGF-1) that is being passed around is in fact true,or just an anabolic board speculation.I find this to be a rather important piece of information that needs clearance.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    It really shows you us (the Community) we still have alot of unknown answers that need to be found out.You can`t really blame forum`s when IGF has only been available for us 2 years.The reality is I think these answers are available to the very few,I mean a guy like Ronnie Coleman with 14 years experience with IGF must have all the answers,due to trail and error.

goose4....

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    It really shows you us (the Community) we still have alot of unknown answers that need to be found out.You can`t really blame forum`s when IGF has only been available for us 2 years.The reality is I think these answers are available to the very few,I mean a guy like Ronnie Coleman with 14 years experience with IGF must have all the answers,due to trail and error.

goose4....
    Quite true!But I'm not satisfied with anabolic board speculation.I'm searching for answers,while most others are content on parroting "handmedown" info from board to board.If some of the "respected" board members(MODs/VETs) aren't called out.Then misinformation becomes legend.We've all have seen that happen before.It's time to put it to an end.I say call out these "guru's" and make them show evidence of their claims.You can bet your ass I'll be doing that.

~Pinnacle~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quite true!But I'm not satisfied with anabolic board speculation.I'm searching for answers,while most others are content on parroting "handmedown" info from board to board.If some of the "respected" board members(MODs/VETs) aren't called out.Then misinformation becomes legend.We've all have seen that happen before.It's time to put it to an end.I say call out these "guru's" and make them show evidence of their claims.You can bet your ass I'll be doing that.

~Pinnacle~
    So true Pinn, a Vet when I first started gave me bad info., I did some more research thankfully before I went with his recommendation. Back when Hooker was around , he used catch many Vets. and Mods. giving out bad advice. Thats why I tell guys to do their own research and come to their own conclusions. Like you said, this is trial and error and no 2 people are alike so you cant go by other peoples dosages and results.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The 30 day receptor down regulation theory is bullshit.There is no evidence out there that lends credence to this theory.That exact topic has been debated/discussed at length elsewhere and no one can find evidence to support the 30 day theory.

~Pinnacle~

I have to admit that a lot of info that is handed down on LR3 scurries from board to board. I have checked out other boards and no one has an answer to why the 30 day mark on LR3. My next run will last longer then 30 days. I seem to get better results as time goes on and only stop due to me thinking that is basic protocol. I will play it by ear according to how I feel and gains.

After searching and searching there isnt much scientific info I have came across. On Human studies that is. In due time I guess...............

Neuromancer is offline New Member
    So I suppose that albuterol would give the same effect as clen , eh pinn?

Thread Information