ns4433 is offline Junior Member

gh worth it at 21?

whats up guys, props to you all for your knowledge and advice. i have a question im 21 have done a bunch of cycles( i know im young) currently on a test d bol and eq stack. was thinking about doing gh for 8 months starting in jan. after researching it appears gh alone is not worth it, am i correct? i have decieded that since i have done a lot of juice at a young age i want to give my body a long rest and get everything back to normal. would it be more beneficial for me to buy weaker steroids that wouldnt be to harsh on me for use sometime(primo anavar etc) in the future or try the gh? in my opinion continuing with heavy cycles as i have done the past years is going to mess my hormones and me up in the future so i want to give myself a rest. any advice is greatly apprecited

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    i am not an expert, but i've known people who were just on HGH and it appears not to be worth the money

its expensive and what i pay for the gh i could get a good amount of expensive drugs that are more mild on the body which is what i was thinking of such as anavar

goose is offline Banned
    I know one guy who run`s HGH at your age,but he can run the 100m under 10 seconds.You should only use HGH if you are a pro athlete,as you HGH levels are very high at the present time.

goose4.....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ns4433
    would it be more beneficial for me to buy weaker steroids that wouldnt be to harsh on me for use sometime(primo anavar etc) in the future or try the gh?

What exactly are your goals??? When people list if they should take something I always like to know the goal in mind. Then we can take it from there. But keep in mind that if you're looking for some muscle gain then I'd take a look at this thread before commenting any further

GH vs AAS

basically i have a good amount of mass, im about 220 12-13% bf, i want to continue gaining good lbm, but as i said before i have used alot of anabolics since i was 16 and want to give my body a rest, i want to continue gaining but dont have to an astronomical amounts, would it be more beneficial to use gh, or anabolics that dont effect my body as harshly as say test tren cycles for example var and primo

red barron great advice man much appreciated

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree you're to young and damn starting gear at 16, you're going to be in the high percetage range to have life time side effects

JohnnyB

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm 19 fixin to be 20 and i'm runnin it. i'm takin igf-1 with it. i've only been on for a few weeks and hadn't really noticed anything 'til i added the igf-1. i too have been juicin since 16. and at times have stayed on nearly year round. if you're gonna give your body a break you might just want to stay clean, but if you're gonna run growth i'd do no less than 4i.u. daily. i've ran 2 and just noticed a little fat loss. i'm fixin to start 4i.u. 5on/2off with some test,deca , d-bol, proviron , and insulin . i'm hopin for much better results.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wow, I can't say anything bad about you guys making such id big decision that can effect your life. Cause I made some when I was 16, all I can say is when you're older and those decisions bite you in the ass. You'll want to help others not make the same mistake.

Here's the problem with starting at 16, you hormonal system isn't fully developed, by using gear you shut down that hormonal system. But at what point did you shut it down? If fluctuates during devolopment, that's why you have mood swings, it's the hormones. By shutting it (hormonal system) down before it's fully devoloped, your chances of ever getting it to where it was going to be, are not good. That means, you'll have sexual problems later in life, cause have mood swings as well. Yiur hormonal system will never be where it was going to be, because you stopped it devolopment when you used gear at 16.

You'll more then likely have to be on HRT, you think great gear for life. When you have to do a shot to be normal and/or take a pill to have a normal sex life, it's not fun anymore, because it's something you have to do, not something you want to do. I never used gear before, I was put on HRT, but believe me it's a drag to have to inject to feel normal.

I hope you guys will be the exception to the rule

JohnnyB

johnny b, if i was to give my body a LONG term break before taking anabolics, can my body adjust back to normal, during my jucing past i have not done anything extremely heavy, right now im on the highest test dose of my life at 750mgs, what can i do to prevent problems

Thread Information