Thread: Maximizing GH Administration
12-20-2005, 11:02 AM #1
Maximizing GH Administration
When an athlete administers supraphysiological dosages of GH for a prolonged period of time without correctly anticipating and responding to Action/Reaction Factors the pituitary and hypothalamus respond to the increasing negative feed-back loop by shutting down first GHRH release and second shutting off the GH supply. So GH release is suppressed on two levels. Next the release of Somatostatin gradually increases to beyond normal levels to further inhibit what the body assumes to be pituitary release of GH. Of course the GH/IGF-1 receptors are beaten up pretty bad by the chronic elevation of Somatostatin and the dosages of GH administered are required to increase to match. During the protocol this means higher dosages with fewer returns and post protocol it means suppressed endogenous GH secretion and a great deal of lean tissue loss. Not bad enough? How about the fat accumulation and loss of long term results? Like 2 steps forward and 1.5 back, huh?
The body does not respond by totally shutting down the GH/IGF-1 axis simply because an individual administers a couple of iu of GH. In fact the body fails to “significantly” suppress GH release on a long-term basis until after more than 2 weeks of continuous multiple daily injections are administered. So what is a wanna-be freak suppose to do? There is always the option of winning the Mr. O and investing your winnings and endorsement money into BioTech stocks such as Genentech for non-stop administration protocols, or work with, instead of against, the body’s Action/Reaction Factors.
For Every Action There Is A Profitable Reaction
The human physiology commonly begins a significant multi-level fight for homeostasis against exogenous GH use at just over the 14 day continuous administration period. This is due to an increase in Somatostatin and a down-regulation of GHRH release. The result is a decrease in GH/IGF-1 receptor sensitivity and a shut-down in GH secretion by the pituitary respectively.
Estrogens promote cellular and hepatic IGF-1 secretion and pituitary release of GH. Though it seems that most high androgens can inhibit this process to some extent, those that foster its formation tend to promote it…as do certain blood meds employed to control the elevation in blood pressure realized from estrogen induced water retention.
A few chemicals called GH secretagogues have shown the unique ability to restore the GH/IGF-1 Axis to normal function. In fact some of these drugs have been clinically documented to elicit GH release levels as much as 40 times normal with consecutive dosages realizing nearly the same degree of elevation…multiple times daily. The down fall of GH secretagogues drugs like MK-677, Hexarelin and GHRP-2 is that the body begins to react to them as well after a bout 2 weeks with a decrease in GH secretion of about 40%.
(Come on now, you had to have seen this coming)
Maximum GH/IGF-1 For Dummies…and Me Example Protocol
1. Testosterone Propionate 150-200mg/GHRP-2 4xd
2. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
3. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
4. Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
5. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd
6. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg
7. GH 4iu 2xd/Testosterone Propionate 150-200mg
8. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
9. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
10. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
11. Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
12. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd
13. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg
14. GH 4iu 2xd/Testosterone Propionate 150-200mg
15. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
16. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
17. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
18. Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
19. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd
20. GH 4iu 2xd/ Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg
21. GH 4iu 2xd/Testosterone Propionate 150-200mg
22. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
23. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/GHRP-2 4xd
24. Testosterone Propionate 100-150mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
25. Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd/GHRP-2 4xd
26. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg/Clonidine 0.5mg 2xd
27. GH 4iu 2xd/Trenbolone Acetate 75-100mg
28. GH 4iu 2xd/Testosterone Propionate 150-200mg
*Nolvadex 20mg 2xd
*GHRP-2 is continued for 7 days post-cycle and the protocol is repeated
*10g L-Arginine AM/PM on exogenous GH days
*Optional: Add methandrostenolone 30mg on Testosterone days and oxandrolone on trenbolone days.
Testosterone aromatizes to estrogens thus promoting GH/IGF-1 release and formation. With the synergistic effect of increase pituitary release of GH resulting from clonidine and GHRP-2 administration, GH/IGF-1 levels are Significant. This structure allows an over-lapping effect during exogenous GH administration periods evolving into an additive effect (endogenous + exogenous = A lot of GH).
So why the intermittent use of GH? As I explained prior the human body has an amazing ability to adapt. Consider the amount of growth that occurs from the intermittent GH pulses natural to children and the results that transpire. Nature can be highly effective, huh?
By utilizing the fast-acting and brief half-life qualities of testosterone propionate and non-aromatizing trenbolone acetate the protocol allows for near immediate response and a high androgenic environment to maximize the value of GH use.
There are other options for the replacement of GHRP-2 that I will list, but considering the fact that there is an over the counter product that contains it available. (Intragrowth).
Pyridostigmine: A cholinergic agonist that decreases hypothalamic somatostatin has been effective at a dose of 120mg/d
MK-677: A GH secretagogue has been effective at 50mg/d
Hexarelin: A GH secretagogue has been effective at a dosage of 2mcg/kg of bodyweight 3xd.
Train hard, eat big and grow. Enough said.
Last edited by catabolic kid; 12-23-2005 at 11:17 AM.
12-21-2005, 10:57 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
12-21-2005, 12:05 PM #3
I was under the impression that after discontinuing GH use, the body quickly restores endogenous GH production...any ideas?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)