King42 is offline New Member

Question HGH Help(rookie)

This is my 1st post here....go easy on me as I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not.

I've been using steroids on and off for nearly 6 years now. I've increased my size from when i started(23yrs old)from 185lbs to 245lbs today. I'm tired of the weight I am at now--combination of fat and muscle. I'm seriously considering starting a cycle of HGH strictly for losing weight and getting ripped. I'm not looking to get huge by any means. I want to get lean and back to a weight of around 200-205lbs. What would you guys guys suggest is the right amount of IU's per day to acheive this? Also, should I take anything else with it? I'm kind of freaked out by taking insulin and if I read correctly, it would only be for those whom are taking high amounts of GH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Bro i just responded in the other forum to this ?. Anyways, i just started usuing GH this month for the first time. I did alot of reading and research on it before hand. I have learned through this great board and other articls that for fat burning GH is best used between 2-4 iu's a day. You dont have to use slin with it. Alot of people use slin test and t3 with it because of the synergy they provide together. I am running 12.5mcg of t3, eq, var, test, and winnie with mine.

nice05026 is offline Banned
    moron.

-rodge
    Last edited by rodge; 12-21-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice05026
    anyone from new york wanna buy some serostim ???

Bro you can't be doing this shit on here..

Thanks Frankie---My bad, I posted it there 1st, but was told to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by King42
    Thanks Frankie---My bad, I posted it there 1st, but was told to post it here.

Np if you have any ?'s pmme..

Make sure that you get enough GH for at least a 6 month run. You really won't start seeing any results until around the 3rd or 4th month I hear.

I appreciate it....No shit?? I thought results would have been quicker. That's cool though. How many IU's come in a kit? Also, when I get it, does it constantly need to be refrigerated? And could you keep me posted on your progress so I would know what to expect at what times...that would be really helpful...if it's not too much trouble.

I appreciate it....No shit?? I thought results would have been quicker. That's cool though. How many IU's come in a kit? Also, when I get it, does it constantly need to be refrigerated? And could you keep me posted on your progress so I would know what to expect at what times...that would be really helpful...if it's not too much trouble.
    Well i am using Jinitropin and I have 5 100IU kits. Jinitropin sayd it could be stored at room temp for about a month but its a hormone so i think it wowuld be better refridgerated. I have only been on for just under a month so I will let ya know. I am not going to start AAS for another few weeks.

goose is offline Banned
    Why HGH for fat loss? A very expensive choice,you have other drugs that do a good job.
    But HGH is good for fat loss,and if you combine it with other drugs like clen ,will be more effective.I suggest a 8 month cycle with 4iu ED.Dont forget the best drug`s for fat loss is cardio ,diet and that dreaded DNP .

goose4.........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Why HGH for fat loss? A very expensive choice,you have other drugs that do a good job.
    But HGH is good for fat loss,and if you combine it with other drugs like clen ,will be more effective.I suggest a 8 month cycle with 4iu ED.Dont forget the best drug`s for fat loss is cardio ,diet and that dreaded DNP .

goose4.........
    That is true but GH also has other benifits that I want to take advantage of. DNP just does not seem worth it to me. I have been reading people's journals on DNP cycles and they look like hell. But I do understand what you are saying about it being an expensive fat burner. I would like to take advantage of the fat loss, better sense of well being, being able to maintain my lean body mass and the list goes on.

goose is offline Banned
    Just a note many guys who have ran it your age are very dispointed,when they run a dose like 3-4iu.People respond better in their late 20`s because your hormone levels are way down.If you was like thirty I would say go for it,at your age save this jewel for later when you really need it.This is fact,the older you get the harder it is to shed fat.

goose4..........

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm seriously considering starting a cycle of HGH strictly for losing weight and getting ripped. I'm not looking to get huge by any means..

Since you said this is the only reason you want to use it then dont. As already stated it is good to drop some BF as it aids in the mobilization of adipose tissue. But it will by no means strip fat off of you...........Goose hit the major points in losing BF. Diet, cardio, and proper training will surpass anything you will get from GH.

I think my age has been misrepresented...I am 29 going on 30 here soon and yes I want to use GH for fat loss, but also for lean muscle mass as well. I just don't want to get enormous. I understand that diet and cardio will provide me with results, but it hasn't. I've also used Clen and I absolutley hate the way I feel on it. I don't even take anything with ephedra because of how jumpy I feel. That's why I want to use GH. I;m also looking for the sense of well-being they say it provides as well as tissue repair. I have lots of old nagging sport injuries that have prevented me from playing basketball and football(intramural). I want to get back that same endurance I once had.
    Last edited by King42; 12-21-2005 at 06:09 PM.

vedderman98 is offline New Member
    King 42? how did you do on the clen ? did you lose any weight? and how long were you on it?

Thread Information