Thread: GHRP-2 and CJC

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

GHRP-2 and CJC

I just started my ghrp and CJC cycle few days ago
    GHRP-2 100mcg 3x a day
    Cjc 100mcg 3x a day
    I am also on sum test deca primo and proviron as im doing a lean mass cycle.
    My question is how much higher can i go on my peptide doses? Maybe its in my head but it seems like my sugar levels keep getting low almost feels like i took insulin . Does that happen to anybody else? I also Have to shit 5-10 minutes after i take a shot, almost like clock work. I havent noticed anybosy else say that it happens to them but figured id ask. It isnt as bad as pgcl but its still odd to me...

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GHRP's release ghrelin which is what causes the hunger. GHRP-2 is supposed to do this less than GHRP-6; however, I like many find I still get hungry from it. Your reaction is proof the peptides are working. Taking a dump shortly after is also common. You really should have started with 50mcg/50mcg and worked your way up. 100mcg/100mcg is the saturation dose. If you go to 200mcg/200mcg you will only release about 40% more HGH, and at 300mcg/300mcg you only release an additional 10% over the 200/200 dose.

The toilet thing goes away after serveral days, at least it did for me. The hunger thing, never really diminished. Don't eat for 30 min. after dosing though.

When you say CJC, hopefully that is Mod GRF (1-29) and not anything with DAC.

If the hunger is too much even on GHRP-2, switch to Ipamorelin. It is the latest GHRP and has the least amount of sides, including hunger. It is also a little weaker than GHRP-2 and more expensive. You don't get as much bang for the buck.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The interesting thing about peptides is that they are more affective for fat loss than GH. The peptides release GH, stimulate IGF-1. So you still have the IFG-1 blocking glucose uptake into the cells. However, peptides also release ghrelin which causes a release of fat into the blood. So doing a fasted cardio after GHRP is more affective in fat loss than doing a fasted cardio workout after taking GH.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    The interesting thing about peptides is that they are more affective for fat loss than GH. The peptides release GH, stimulate IGF-1. So you still have the IFG-1 blocking glucose uptake into the cells. However, peptides also release ghrelin which causes a release of fat into the blood. So doing a fasted cardio after GHRP is more affective in fat loss than doing a fasted cardio workout after taking GH.
    Yep and fasting a few hours after your fasted state cardio will further aid in fat loss as more ffa's are released.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    GHRP's release ghrelin which is what causes the hunger. GHRP-2 is supposed to do this less than GHRP-6; however, I like many find I still get hungry from it. Your reaction is proof the peptides are working. Taking a dump shortly after is also common. You really should have started with 50mcg/50mcg and worked your way up. 100mcg/100mcg is the saturation dose. If you go to 200mcg/200mcg you will only release about 40% more HGH, and at 300mcg/300mcg you only release an additional 10% over the 200/200 dose.

The toilet thing goes away after serveral days, at least it did for me. The hunger thing, never really diminished. Don't eat for 30 min. after dosing though.

When you say CJC, hopefully that is Mod GRF (1-29) and not anything with DAC.

If the hunger is too much even on GHRP-2, switch to Ipamorelin. It is the latest GHRP and has the least amount of sides, including hunger. It is also a little weaker than GHRP-2 and more expensive. You don't get as much bang for the buck.
    well iv got plenty of both so if i can get use to my blood sugar fluxuation im deff gona bump up my dose to 200mcg each. no it does not have DAC. I wont lie i deff did not research the peptides as much as I would usually study a drug before i begin to use it. but i did read that i dont want DAC. I assumed it was like reg gh so i didnt bother looking into it very much ... I just started my cycle and im already back up to 227lbs from 210lbs.

Thread Information