Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

Whats the difference?

What is the difference between, Somatropin, Saizen, and Genotopin. Is it just differrent Brands? What is better? I was looking into doing HGH in the future and these are my options.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All american GH just some Generic and other name brand. The reason for different kinds of GH is probably b/c of the way its packaged. AIDS patients take up to 18iu a day so they take Serostim and take 1 vial a day ED. Then you have other disorders such as Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS), Turner Syndrome, not to mention GH deficiency in both Children and adults. These will all be presrcibed different doses hence needing different Package GH. That's what I think at least.

Genotropin miniquicks, Humatrope, Nutropin, Protropin, just some more American GH that all comes packaged differntly, some even suspended.....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    All american GH just some Generic and other name brand. The reason for different kinds of GH is probably b/c of the way its packaged. AIDS patients take up to 18iu a day so they take Serostim and take 1 vial a day ED. Then you have other disorders such as Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS), Turner Syndrome, not to mention GH deficiency in both Children and adults. These will all be presrcibed different doses hence needing different Package GH. That's what I think at least.

Genotropin miniquicks, Humatrope, Nutropin, Protropin, just some more American GH that all comes packaged differntly, some even suspended.....
    Different strokes for different folks

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    cool, thanks for the info

Thread Information