superstretch74 is offline Junior Member

GH Storage and injection sites??

Ok guys Iam on a 6month cycle of GH (jintropin)

Doing 3 to 4iu's 5 days on 2 days off

I read all the sticky's and have a question that wasn't really answered.

After I reconstitute my jintropin I put it back in its case until the morning.

Do you think having the vial lay on the side will damage the GH

I keep it away from light as well

Also I've been injected in inner thigh and stomach with some insulin needles......any other good injection sites that you guys use?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by superstretch74

Do you think having the vial lay on the side will damage the GH

I keep it away from light as well

Also I've been injected in inner thigh and stomach with some insulin needles......any other good injection sites that you guys use?

If the vial is on its side it wont damage the GH at all. But I noticed that you said you put it back in its case. Do you mean you put it back in the Jin box then place the box in the fridge???? I hope so..............

As far as Injection sites I prefer sub-q and always target my abdomen region. Sometimes I'll hit the flanks if injections end up being 2-3 times a day just to switch up sites. Anywhere above the muscle and below the fat is good for me.

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If the vial is on its side it wont damage the GH at all. But I noticed that you said you put it back in its case. Do you mean you put it back in the Jin box then place the box in the fridge???? I hope so..............

As far as Injection sites I prefer sub-q and always target my abdomen region. Sometimes I'll hit the flanks if injections end up being 2-3 times a day just to switch up sites. Anywhere above the muscle and below the fat is good for me.
    Yes...back in the Jin box...then the fridge....you ever inject in the arms

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by superstretch74
    Yes...back in the Jin box...then the fridge....you ever inject in the arms

No b/c I prefer Sub-q................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLES

A comparison of subcutaneous and intramuscular administration of human growth hormone in the therapy of growth hormone deficiency
    L Russo and WV Moore

The sc and im administration of human GH (hGH) was compared in the therapy of GH deficiency. The peak and integrated concentrations of hGH in the plasma of the patients were similar after sc and im injection of an initial dose (0.1 U/kg) of hGH. The peak hGH concentration occurred at 2 h in both groups. The posttreatment height velocity and the change in height velocity at 3-month intervals were also similar in the im and sc groups. The somatomedin generation test resulted in a higher mean peak of somatomedin C after sc injection; however, if the individual peaks of somatomedin C were averaged, there was no difference between sc and im injection. A cross-over at 9 months of therapy to determine patient acceptance of im vs. sc injections indicated overwhelming acceptance of the sc route. The antibody responses to hGH were similar in both groups. We conclude that sc injection of hGH is an effective and safe mode of therapy for GH deficiency. The lipoatrophy that occurred infrequently at the injection site can be eliminated by rotation of sites. Subcutaneous administration of hGH will be more acceptable by the patients with less pain and less noncompliance.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-23-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information