joe_capone is offline Member

igf 1 lr3 alone?

can i take this alone? i just came off a cycle and i been reading deep into it.. im recovering right now and i dont want anything to shut me down for the next 5 months. i was thinking about g/f but im only 25 and i decided to stay wise and save that for later when im over 35. never tried insulin b4 and i dont look forward to using it either. but hows lr3 alone?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    can i take this alone? i just came off a cycle and i been reading deep into it.. im recovering right now and i dont want anything to shut me down for the next 5 months. i was thinking about g/f but im only 25 and i decided to stay wise and save that for later when im over 35. never tried insulin b4 and i dont look forward to using it either. but hows lr3 alone?

When you said you were thinking about your G/F I was like "what does his girlfriend have to do with this?"

Anyway, I dont know how far off you are from PCT but LR3 really works wonders with it. Since you just came off (give us a time frame) this can definitely aid in keeping some of that hard worked muscle you gained when on. I used it in PCT and have to say that I kept at least 90% of gains. Actually I feel exactly the same but said 90% just b/c I lost a couple of pounds, water of course.....................I just got back on the LR3 and am running it alone. Some OTC supps along with it will hold me over until my next stack.

Thread Information