lzicc is offline Senior Member

OK, another HGH questions

I have been doing a ton of searches here on the forums and google and cannot seem to find the info I am looking for.

When I go to mix my hgh, I first stick a needle into the compound bottle to depressurize the vial. Then, I will pull in a certain amount of bw into a syringe.
    Here are my questions:

1. When I go to add the water to the compound bottle, I was told to add it very slowly. Why is that?

2. Once the water is added to the compound I was told to mix it very gently and not to shake it up. Why? What will happen if I shake it up?

I know how to do it, I just want to understand why it needs to be done that way. What does it do if you shake it or add the water too fast.

THX!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Because the amino acid chain is a fragile structure and by shaking it hard or injecting a strong stream into the powder can damage the AA chain and ruin the product.

Where did you read to depressurize by inserting a needle into the vial. I never do this. I just add the BA water and then add the volume of eair of each injection prior to drawing it.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I am going through an hgh clinic and that is what I was told. Thanks toolman.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    The reason that you want to depressurize the vial is to keep the syringe from shooting the BW into the vial because of the vacuum in the vial. I shoot about 1.5ml of air into the vial before I reconstitute. This will also keep the BW from shooting into the vial.

Hope this helps.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just stick a pin to release vacuum, at the top of the board theres a great how to reconstitute sticky, read up.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    The reason that you want to depressurize the vial is to keep the syringe from shooting the BW into the vial because of the vacuum in the vial. I shoot about 1.5ml of air into the vial before I reconstitute. This will also keep the BW from shooting into the vial.

Hope this helps.
    You can keep the stream from shooting by directing the needle to the side of the vial. I prefer the vacuum as the less air, the less friendly environment for bacteria. That said, I am a nut about sterility and may tend to overdo it.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Toolman, that is the way that I use to do it. Pointing it at the side while holding onto the plunger. Then one time my hand slipped off the plunger and it shot into the vial. After that I started shooting some air into the vial.

I hear what your saying about the air and don't disagree with you. I don't think you can be too safe when your talking about sterile environments.

Thread Information