Thread: hgh

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

hgh

will HGH improve quality of sleep and reduce puffy, dark eyes? I have read posts that users will have better all around skin and better sleep, is this true?

goose is offline Banned
    This is a joke right???

goose4........

Milky87 is offline Member
    Getting more sleep will repair that

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i was always a terrible sleeper since the last 10 years or so. even used a lot of ambien now and then to get some sleep. but since i started hgh i can sleep almost 8 hrs straight,with the exception of taking a piss 2-3 times a night. and i even fall asleep right after i go to bed instead of staring to the ceiling for a couple of hrs first.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    will HGH improve quality of sleep and reduce puffy, dark eyes? I have read posts that users will have better all around skin and better sleep, is this true?
    Date of Birth:
    April 16, 1983

Don't think you need HGH at 22 bro.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good thinking tyrone, did'nt see that.

i agree with tyrone at age 22 you don't need takin hgh as your endo hgh levels should be still skyhigh,take advantage of that.

-rodge

fred9 is offline Member
    high hgh levels is relative....difference in hgh levels between an old guy and someone in his 20's is approx 1iu...so if u have allready, at age 22, a big AAS history then the hgh can bring you on another level...
    if a young guy is running 5iu ed is the same as an old guy is running 4iu ed...so in that perspective it doesnt matter if ur young or old..

I am tired all through the day....this is due, in part, to falling asleep around 12 or 1am and waking at 6 for work. This has been the routine for a couple yrs and is taking a toll. If hgh has benefits for quality of sleep and be able to fall asleep right away then, in my case, it would be worth the risks to take it. Maybe I'll just smoke a huge blunt at the same time nightly, around 9pm, that should knock me out.

thanks

That all makes alot of sense, after the holidays I can get back in my normal routine. I'll keep all that in mind and make some changes. Do you all recommend maybe I could try something like the Red Bull's or something to keep me alert during the day, some days I'm so lathargic it's almost impossible for me to work, I just have to plow through it. My thinking is at the end of the day I will be alot more sleeping given the caffeine or whatever crash. What do you think?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Like baron said, get on a routine and stick to it. If you get your body used to getting to bed at 10pm then you will get 2more hours of sleep. That adds up over time as you can see.

I have been getting more sleep lately and noticed quite a bit of a difference. The holidays are giving me more days off of work and I have been taking advantage. I don't feel tired at all, I was able to ride my dirtbike for the entire day, something that was almost impossible before, and if I did, I was completely useless afterward, too tired to think or keep my eyes open. I really have underestimated the power of a good nights sleep. I didn't know what kind of damage a was doing. 1/2 nights sleep is sorta like a running on a half charged battery. Thanks to everyone...

Also, if I were to try one 'kit' of IGF would that be so bad? Could I give it a test run without a whole lot of side effects or should I avoid the thought completely?

bump for some opinions

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    There could be a host of reasons for your daytime lethargy.As well as many reasons for the sleep disorder you are experiencing.
    The list is endless.It could range from dietary issues to a hormonal imbalance.
    Anabolic steroids ,nor HGH(or IGF for that matter) aren't the answer here,nor the solution.
    Look at your diet,and I'd consider getting blood work done as well.You could very well be deficient in vitamins.Something simple as that.

~Pinnacle~

pinn, you are the man

Thread Information